MortPlayer for Android 1.0.1
MortPlayer For Android 1.0.1 Special Media Player For...
Those who know the WM version also know how bloated and complicated it became for new users. Confusion between playlist and changer mode, when do audio book features apply? , complicated " open" dialog, way too many settings, . . .
Due to this, I decided to split MortPlayer into separate specialized apps. This allowed me to keep the interface and settings clean for the purpose - like you don`t need bookmarks for music and you don`t shuffle chapters of a book.
It also has the advantage of a direct " I like to use this" start, i. e. , you don`t need to start a player that starts in music mode and then switch to audio books or vice versa.
And for me as developer, it avoids complicated " if in this mode do that" switches which sometimes cause unexpected side effects in the other mode.
So far there are " MortPlayer Music" , " MortPlayer Audio Books" , and " MortPlayer Widgets" . The latter isn`t a player itself but a Home screen Widget which supports both players.
All players can be downloaded in Android`s Market. Just search for " MortPlayer" . (Currently with " (beta)" suffix in the name. )
- Folder based navigation
- Configurable main directory (e. g. all files below " /sdcard/music" or " /sdcard/audiobooks" , individual for each player)
- Ignores . nomedia (you set the directory, should be fine - right? )
- Reads ID3 tags itself (usually less buggy than Android`s media library)
- Album art support: ID3 tags (jpg+png, types " other" and " front cover" ), AlbumArt. jpg/png, cover. jpg/png, folder. jpg
- All media types supported by core Android (MP3, Ogg Vorbis, M4A, 3GP, MIDI, Wave) - sorry no way to detect if other types like WMA or FLAC are supported by vendor (e. g. G1) or hacks
- Easy folder/file selection by tapping cover resp. tag info
- Supports headset buttons
- Pause/continue on headset removal/plug and calls
- Sleep mode (stop playback, power off not allowed by Android system)
- Swipe gestures
- Selectable background images for each orientation
- Flexible play, shuffle, and repeat modes (stop after track, repeat folder, shuffle files per folder, shuffle all files, . . . )
- Selectable layouts (so far only default and car) and themes (planned for audio book version as well)
Audio book features:
- Auto save and restore recent position for each track
- Manual bookmarks
- Ffwd. /rewind
What is new in official MortPlayer for Android 1.0.1 software version? - Unable to resolve 1.0.1 news. What is expected in the future? Newly-made MortPlayer for Android 1.1 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 1.2 release build. You may download chart@cht=qr&chs=135x135&chl=market%3A%2F%2Fdetails%3Fid=de.stohelit.audiobookplayer&referrer=utm_source%3DAndrolib%26utm_medium%3DPage%26utm_campaign%3DAndrolib%20Page directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:00:40. Just write the reviews of the MortPlayer for Android. System requirements are unspecified. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and MortPlayer for Android found to be clean. No guide or MortPlayer for Android tutorial available. The following languages are supported by MortPlayer for Android: English.