Mouse Tamer distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
PROGRAMMING ART MOUSE TAMER END-USER LICENSE
You may use this software only as described in this license.
If you do not agree to the terms of this license, do not use Mouse Tamer and remove its files from your system.
1. GRANT OF NON-EXCLUSIVE LICENSE.
For unregistered trial copy, you may use Mouse Tamer without charge on trial periods for 15 minutes at a time. You may give exact copies of the trial Mouse Tamer to anyone provided you do not charge a fee for the copy. You cannot represent in any way that you are selling Mouse Tamer when providing it to others. Your voluntary distribution of the trial Mouse Tamer will not entitle you to any compensation from Programming Art. You may not remove any copyright, trademark or reservation of rights language displayed with Mouse Tamer.
For registered copy, you must pay the registration fee and register your copy to continue to use Mouse Tamer after the 15 minute trial period. To pay the license fee and register your copy, you should go to http//www.programmingart.com/products/mousetamer and follow the online instructions. After you have registered your copy, you may use Mouse Tamer on the same number of computers for which you have purchased a separate registration key. A registration key for Mouse Tamer may not be shared on more than one computer. Duplications of Mouse Tamer shall not be made with the exception of one backup copy.
2. RESTRICTIONS. You may not create derivative works based on Mouse Tamer. You may not rent, lease, or lend Mouse Tamer. You may not use Mouse Tamer for any illegal purpose. You may not use Mouse Tamer to violate any other license or service agreements that you may already be obligated to comply with. Any violation of law or license or service agreement will be your sole responsibility and Programming Art will not be held liable for any such action. You may not remove any copyright, trademark, or reservation of rights language displayed with Mouse Tamer.
3. SUPPORT. Support services are provided by the help tab of Mouse Tamer, online documentation, and other Programming Art materials. Programming Art may use any information you provide as part of obtaining support services for its business purposes. Direct interactive support of Mouse Tamer will be provided via email only.
4. TERMINATION. This License terminates if you fail to comply with its terms and conditions. If your license terminates, you must destroy all copies of Mouse Tamer. Specifically, you must remove all copies from your system and backup storage. The termination of this license does not limit Programming Art`s other rights it may have by law.
5. COPYRIGHT. You acknowledge that you have only the limited, non-exclusive right to use and copy Mouse Tamer as expressly stated in this license and that Programming Art retains all other rights. You agree not to remove or modify any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices which appear in Mouse Tamer. Mouse Tamer is protected by United States copyright law.
6. NO WARRANTIES. Mouse Tamer is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Programming Art is not liable to you for any direct or indirect damages of any kind arising out of the delivery, performance, misuse, failure to use properly, or use of Mouse Tamer. Programming Art`s liability for any claim related to your purchase or use of Mouse Tamer will not exceed the greater of U.S. $1.00 for the unregistered version or the registration fee paid by you for the registered version.
8. INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Programming Art against any loss, damages, fines and expenses (including attorneys` fees and costs) arising out of or relating to any claims based on your act or omission or alleged act or omission that constitutes a violation of this License.