Movies Extractor Scout distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Movies Extractor Scout
Copyright (C) 2010 ByteScout
All Rights Reserved
1. You should carefully read the following terms and conditions
before using this software. Your use of this software indicates
your acceptance of this license agreement and warranty. If you
do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove
"Movies Extractor Scout" files from your storage devices and cease to use
2.You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the
licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as
provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorised use shall
result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and
may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
3. All copyrights to "Movies Extractor Scout" are exclusively owned by
ByteScout. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by ByteScout.
4. The terms of this license, as well as the "Movies Extractor Scout" interface design
are subjects of changes in future versions of "Movies Extractor Scout".
5. Installing and using "Movies Extractor Scout" signifies acceptance of these terms and
conditions of the license.
6. If you do not agree with the terms of this license or if the terms of this
license contradict with your local laws, you must remove "Movies Extractor Scout" files from
your storage devices and cease to use the product.
7. THIS SOFTWARE IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY
OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IT AT
YOUR OWN RISK. BYTESCOUT WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES,
LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR
MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
You may include this free version on any CD compilation.
You may not sell the free copy.
You must disclose that this is free product