Multipurpose Calculator - MultiplexCalc 5.4.8
Multipurpose Calculator - MultiplexCalc 5.4.8 Multipl...
MultiplexCalc also has the unlimited ability to extend itself by using user-defined variables. You can add your own variables to MultiplexCalc in order to convenience your work. Any instance of a formula can be parsed once, and calculated many times with different variable values.
MultiplexCalc is an indispensable calculator designed for math teachers, scientists, engineers, university and college faculty and students, financiers and other professionals.
MultiplexCalc features include the following:
* User-friendly interface
* You can build linear, polynomial and nonlinear equation set
* Unlimited customizable variables
* Scientific notation for numerical value
* Scientific calculations and unlimited expression length
* Parenthesis compatible and unlimited nesting for expression
* Upper case and lower case can be freely used in expression
* History of calculation sessions
* Comprehensive documentation
* Calculation range: (1. 797E-308, 2. 225E308)
* High precision calculation - features up to 38 digits after the decimal point
* Accurate result display - features up to 24 digits after the decimal point
* Your can do standard manipulation with " Expression" edit box such as cut,
What is new in official Multipurpose Calculator - MultiplexCalc 5.4.8 software version? - Higher accuracy. What is expected in the future? Newly-made Multipurpose Calculator - MultiplexCalc 5.5 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 5.6 release build. You may download multiplexcalc.exe directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:02:50. Just write the reviews of the Multipurpose Calculator - MultiplexCalc. System requirements are None. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and Multipurpose Calculator - MultiplexCalc found to be clean. No guide or Multipurpose Calculator - MultiplexCalc tutorial available. The following languages are supported by Multipurpose Calculator - MultiplexCalc: English.