Mypikyload 1.01 Tool To Manage, Upload Pictures Extra...
the software has the following features:
-Minibrowser to handle pictures for an online purpose (but you can add everything that load in your browser).
-Make several lists of files, you can add list as long as your computer can handle them.
-Since the core of the software is the file listing, you can add pictures using several ways:
Drag and drop
With a dialogue box
Url from clipboard
From a webpage with a pattern (you can extract several pictures/files urls)
Picture from clipboard (from a screenshot)
From a part of a file that is already in the list (online or off-line)
- Upload to a picture host (as long as there is no login needed)
- Tool to add http host easily (for advanced users with knowledge of html)
- Upload to your ftp host (and the software is able to create a single directory sublevel if you request to upload to a non existing directory)
- Check links online and off-line.
- Act as mini download manager (but there is no resume in this version)
handles password protected pages.
- Removes file remotely if you are using you own ftp host.
- Resize pictures from 3 criterias:
to a given ratio
to a given width
to a given height
, and add them to the list.
- Convert bmp, png and gif to jpg.
- Convert png, jpg and gif to bmp.
- Option to set wallpapers, (now you can keep in mind your previous wallpaper).
- Tool to convert avi to gif.
- Pay option to upload pictures to your gsm.
- Slideshow with a full screen browser (now you can make slideshows of webpages).
- Edit file description, or if you want rename the file.
- Easy copy and paste for html and bbcode (several options, if you select one or more files).
- Internet explorer context menu can be customized with 3 options of the software.
- Customize the software with a wide selections of options.
What is new in official Mypikyload 1.01 software version? - graphical update. What is expected in the future? Newly-made Mypikyload 1.2 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 1.3 release build. You may download mypikyload_setup.zip directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:00:52. Just write the reviews of the Mypikyload. System requirements are 500 Mhz recommended. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and Mypikyload found to be clean. No guide or Mypikyload tutorial available. The following languages are supported by Mypikyload: English.