NTSet 1.15b Access Windows API From Within Delphi/C++...
You can utilize this collection to make the task of programming Windows API a great deal easier.
Check out what you can do with NTSet 1.15b:
- Configure Windows NT services;
- Work with the event log as simply as with TStringList;
- Manage the information on users and groups;
- Manage shared devices, monitor connected users, and the recources used;
- Assign access rights for files on NTFS;
- Configure registry security settings;
- Control the privileges given to the users;
- Verify users`credentials against Windows NT Domain;
- Retrieve and set a variety of setting for network computers;
- Send messages over the network to a remote computer;
- Browse network resources and connected devices;
- Monitor terminal service sessions;
- Schedule tasks for execution on network computers;
- Configure the firewall under Windows XP and higher;
- Configure group policies on standalone computers or in Active Directory;
- Browse for existing group policy objects;
- Browse for Active Directory containers.
Please note: the provided version supports Delphi 2006.
You can download NTSet [ntset1.15b.exe] for D2, D3, D4, D5, D6, D2005, C++ B1, C++ B3, C++ B4, C++ B5, C++ B6, C++ B2006 from the vendor`s web site.
What is new in official NTSet 1.15b software version? - 1. New component added -- TNTFirewall; 2. The TNTVerifyLogon component was completely rewritten to allow impersonating as the user whose credentials where successfully verified; 3. TNTFileSecurity component can now work under non-administrative accounts. What is expected in the future? Newly-made NTSet 1.16 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 1.17 release build. You may download nts1-15b-d2006.exe directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:02:54. Just write the reviews of the NTSet. Buy NTSet safely through the one software industry's premier registration commerce providers. System requirements are Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and NTSet found to be clean. No guide or NTSet tutorial available. The following languages are supported by NTSet: English.