NTkrnl Protector distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR NTKRNL SOFTWARE
IMPORTANT—READ CAREFULLY: This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and NTkrnl Incorporation for the NTkrnl software that accompanies this EULA, which includes associated media and NTkrnl Internet-based services ("Software"). An amendment or addendum to this EULA may accompany the Software. YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS EULA BY INSTALLING, COPYING, OR USING THE SOFTWARE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, DO NOT INSTALL, COPY, OR USE THE SOFTWARE; YOU MAY RETURN IT TO YOUR PLACE OF PURCHASE FOR A FULL REFUND, IF APPLICABLE.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. NTkrnl grants you the following rights provided that you comply with all terms and conditions of this EULA:
1.1 Installation and use. You may:
(a) install and use a copy of the Software on one personal computer or other device; and
(b) install an additional copy of the Software on a second, portable device for the exclusive use of the primary user of the first copy of the Software.
1.2 Alternative Rights for Storage/Network Use. As an alternative to Section 1.1(a), you may install a copy of the Software on a network storage device, such as a server computer, and allow one access device, such as a personal computer, to access and use that licensed copy of the Software over a private network. You must obtain a license to the Software for each additional device that accesses and uses the Software installed on the network storage device, except as permitted by Section 1.4 of this EULA.
1.3 License Grant for Remote Desktop. You may use remote access technologies, such as the Remote Desktop features in NTkrnl products or NetMeeting, to access and use your licensed copy of the Software, provided that only the primary user of the device hosting the remote desktop session accesses and uses the Software with a remote access device. These remote desktop rights do not permit you to use the Software on both the device hosting the remote desktop session and the access device at the same time.
1.4 License Grant for Remote Assistance. You may permit any device to access and use your licensed copy of the Software for the sole purpose of providing you with technical support and maintenance services.
1.5 License Grant for Media Elements. The Software may include certain photographs, clip art, shapes, animations, sounds, music and video clips that are identified in the Software for your use (together "Media Elements").
1.6 License Grant for Documentation. The documentation that accompanies the Software is licensed for internal, non-commercial reference purposes only.
1.7 License Grant for Templates. The Software may include document templates. You may copy and modify the document templates available as part of the NTkrnl software that accompanies this EULA and distribute such templates along with your modifications for use by other licensees of the Software. You also may copy, modify and distribute the templates available through related Internet-based services along with your modifications for use by other licensees of the Software, but only for personal or commercial correspondence involving person-to-person communication.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS
2.1 Mandatory Activation. THERE ARE TECHNOLOGICAL MEASURES IN THIS SOFTWARE THAT ARE DESIGNED TO PREVENT UNLICENSED USE OF THE SOFTWARE. You may not be able to exercise your rights to the Software under this EULA after a finite number of product launches unless you activate your copy of the Software in the manner described during the launch sequence. You may also need to reactivate the Software if you modify your computer hardware or alter the Software. NTkrnl will use those measures to confirm you have a legally licensed copy of the Software. If you are not using a licensed copy of the Software, you are not allowed to install the Software or future Software updates. NTkrnl will not collect any personally identifiable information from your device during this process.
2.2 Internet-Based Services. You may not use any NTkrnl Internet-based services associated with the Software in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair such services or interfere with any other party`s use and enjoyment of them. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any service, account, computer systems or networks associated with the Internet-based services.
2.3 Speech/Handwriting Recognition. If the Software includes speech and/or handwriting recognition component(s), you should understand that speech and handwriting recognition are inherently statistical processes; that recognition errors are inherent in the processes; that it is your responsibility to provide for the handling of such errors and to monitor the recognition processes and correct any errors. Neither NTkrnl nor its suppliers shall be liable for any damages arising out of errors in the speech and handwriting recognition processes.
2.4 Report-Writing Runtime Software Limitations. The Software may contain report-writing runtime software ("Runtime Software"). Other than use with the Software, you may not use the Runtime Software with any other software application nor use the Runtime Software as part of any process or system that is used to automatically deliver, share or distribute documents or other work created using the Runtime Software.
3. RESERVATION OF RIGHTS AND OWNERSHIP. NTkrnl reserves all rights not expressly granted to you in this EULA. The Software is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and treaties. NTkrnl or its suppliers own the title, copyright, and other intellectual property rights in the Software. The Software is licensed, not sold. This EULA does not grant you any rights to trademarks or service marks of NTkrnl.
4. LIMITATIONS ON REVERSE ENGINEERING, DECOMPILATION, AND DISASSEMBLY. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
5. NO RENTAL/COMMERCIAL HOSTING. You may not rent, lease, lend or provide commercial hosting services with the Software.
6. CONSENT TO USE OF DATA. You agree that NTkrnl and its affiliates may collect and use technical information gathered as part of the product support services provided to you, if any, related to the Software. NTkrnl may use this information solely to improve our products or to provide customized services or technologies to you and will not disclose this information in a form that personally identifies you.
7. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES. NTkrnl is not responsible for the contents of any third-party sites or services, any links contained in third-party sites or services, or any changes or updates to third-party sites or services. NTkrnl is providing these links and access to third-party sites and services to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link or access does not imply an endorsement by NTkrnl of the third-party site or service.
8. ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE/SERVICES. This EULA applies to updates, supplements, add-on components, or Internet-based services components, of the Software that NTkrnl may provide to you or make available to you after the date you obtain your initial copy of the Software, unless they are accompanied by separate terms. NTkrnl reserves the right to discontinue Internet-based services provided to you or made available to you through the use of the Software.
9. UPGRADES. To use Software identified as an upgrade, you must first be licensed for the software identified by NTkrnl as eligible for the upgrade. After installing the upgrade, you may no longer use the original software that formed the basis for your upgrade eligibility, except as part of the upgraded software.
10. NOT FOR RESALE SOFTWARE. Software identified as "Not for Resale" or "NFR," may not be sold or otherwise transferred for value, or used for any purpose other than demonstration, test or evaluation.
Any software that is made available to download from the Services (`Software`) is the copyrighted work of NTkrnl and/or its suppliers. Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software (`License Agreement`). The Software is made available for download solely for use by end users according to the License Agreement. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software not in accordance with the License Agreement is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
Copyright © 2006 NTkrnl Software, A-Einstein.28, Z.102071, D-18059 Rostock, Germany All rights reserved.
NTkrnl, NTkrnl Secure Suite, NTkrnl Packer, NTkrnl Protector, NTkrnl Secure License, NTkrnl dot net Packer, NTkrnl dot net Protector, NTkrnl dot net Secure License, NTkrnl Dongle, NTkrnl USB Dongle and other marks indicated on our Web site and the logo forms of the foregoing marks, are trademarks and/or service marks of NTkrnl, its parent company, or its subsidiaries and may be registered in the European Union or in other jurisdictions including internationally. NTkrnl`s trademarks, service marks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not affiliated with NTkrnl in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits NTkrnl. All other trademarks not owned by NTkrnl, its parent company or its subsidiaries that appear on this website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by NTkrnl, its parent company or its subsidiaries.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.