NVN (for Outlook) distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR "NVN (for Outlook)" (Software)
Copyright © 2000-2001 by Sven Ilius Somebytes
"NVN (for Outlook)" is Shareware, this means:
- All rights on "NVN (for Outlook)" belongs to Sven Ilius.
- "NVN (for Outlook)" must be tested during a period of 30 days. If you are use
"NVN (for Outlook)" out of the test phase, you must register this Software.
- As soon as it is registered, the user acquires a non-exclusive license for the
use of "NVN (for Outlook)" on a computer.
The license can be transmitted permanently if the new user accepts the
- The unregistered shareware version of "NVN (for Outlook)" may be distributed
without restrictions, provided that extent and content of the original
parcel not changed.
- When you would like let register, you fill please out the Registerform and
send it onto Sven Ilius the payment can occur by checkles transfer or bar.
- THE AUTHOR DOES NOT TAKE OVER ANY ASSURANCES AND ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR
DATA LOSSES, ESCAPED PROFITS OR OTHER DAMAGES, THAT you DURING THE USE OF
"NVN (for Outlook)" COULD ARISE.
You USE "NVN (for Outlook)" ONTO YOUR OWN DANGER !
- Every use of "NVN (for Outlook)" (copy, emulate let leasing change decompile
disassemblate) or a part`s of "NVN (for Outlook)" that goes out the license
definitions is forbidden and leads to the immediate automatic expiration of
the license. The author keeps one one punished- and / or civil law pursuit in
- All rights that are not unlocked here explicitly remain with the author.
- The installation and the use of "NVN (for Outlook)" means an acceptance of
the license definitions.
You are allowed to distribute this Software if you leave it as it is.