NativeExcel for .NET 1.6.1
NativeExcel For .NET 1.6.1 To Create, Read & Modi...
NativeExcel does not require installed Microsoft Excel on the user`s computer, it writes and reads excel files directly.
NativeExcel is a single DLL written completely in managed C#.
* Create, read, modify and write excel files without Microsoft Excel;
* Access any cell values (number, string, date, boolean, formula);
* Calculation engine to perform computation on the cells;
* Cell attributes (alignment, orientation, comments, borders, background attributes, and so on);
* Font attributes (font name, font size, color, decoration, and so on);
* Merged cells;
* Images support;
* Group, UnGroup rows and columns;
* Unicode characters support;
* Copy, move, insert, delete and clear rows, columns and cells;
* Worksheet attributes (name, protection, selection, splitting and so on);
* Printing attributes (page size, orientation, margins, footer, header, page breaks, print area and so on);
* Reading of password protected (encrypted) excel files
* Exporting workbook and worksheets to HTML, CSV, TSV format;
What is new in official NativeExcel for .NET 1.6.1 software version? - Some minor fixes; Calculation engine has been improved. What is expected in the future? Newly-made NativeExcel for .NET 1.7 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 1.8 release build. You may download NativeExcelNetDemo.exe directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:01:03. Just write the reviews of the NativeExcel for .NET. System requirements are VS2003, VS2005. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and NativeExcel for .NET found to be clean. No guide or NativeExcel for .NET tutorial available. The following languages are supported by NativeExcel for .NET: English.