NativeWinds Database Manager 1.1.5
NativeWinds Database Manager 1.1.5 Database Manager....
Ndb provides a powerful set of tools that are sophisticated enough for professional developers, yet easy to learn for new users. Create or use powerful database solutions that make organizing, accessing, and sharing information easier than ever. New-Added Master-Detail view.
1. Create your own databases.
2. Import data from existing sources thru wizard interface - Csv files (*. csv, *. txt. *. prn, *. tab, *. asc), Paradox (*. db), DBase (*. dbf), Excel (*. xls), Lotus 1-2-3 (*. wk1), QuattroPro (*. wq1), XML (*. xml), ADO connections, Advantage databases (*. adt) and MS Access (*. mdb).
3. Export to other formats thru wizard interface - Paradox (*. db), DBase (*. dbf), Csv files, Html files, Excel worksheets (*. xls), SYLK (*. slk), DIF (*. dif), Lotus 1-2-3 (*. wk1), QuattroPro (*. wq1), XML (*. xml), MS Access (*. mdb), SPSS (*. sav) and LDAP (*. ldif).
4. Run SQL queries manually or through a Visual SQL Wizard.
5. Create complex reports from any opened table(s) and query(s).
6. Powerful password protection to protect your sensitive information.
7. Convert tables into SQL script and save to disk.
8. Set filters and ranges to view (and run reports on) filtered data.
9. Backup and restore your databases thru a wizard interface.
10. Repair damaged databases.
11. Ndb uses a simplified version of Tomahawk Gold for Blob fields, allowing you to store, edit, print, save and import RTF and TMD files without having Tomahawk installed!
12. Stored TMD documents can be included in reports from the Report Designer.
13. Ndb is `Skinnable` - you can change the look and feel of the Ndb interface.
What is new in official NativeWinds Database Manager 1.1.5 software version? - Minor Improvements. What is expected in the future? Newly-made NativeWinds Database Manager 1.2 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 1.3 release build. You may download DBManager.zip directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:02:51. Just write the reviews of the NativeWinds Database Manager. System requirements are unspecified. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and NativeWinds Database Manager found to be clean. No guide or NativeWinds Database Manager tutorial available. The following languages are supported by NativeWinds Database Manager: English.