Neo Snake distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Neo Snake 1.0
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
1. All copyrights to "Neo Snake 1.0" are exclusively owned by the author -
2. Installing and using Neo Snake 1.0 signifies acceptance
of these terms and conditions of the license. If you do not agree with
the terms of this license you must remove Neo Snake 1.0
files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
3. You may not alter this software in any way; you may not use or
distribute any part of the original package. Also you are not
allowed to emulate, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse
engineer any executable part of original package. Any such
unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination
of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
4. Neo Snake 1.0 is distributed "as is". No warranty of any kind is
expressed or implied. You use at your own risk. The author will not be
liable for data loss, damages, loss of profits or any other kind of loss
while using or misusing this software.
5. You are hereby licensed to make as many copies of the demo
version of this software and documentation as you wish; give
exact copies of the original demo version to anyone; and
distribute the demo version of the software and documentation
in its unmodified form via electronic means. There is no charge
for any of the above.
6. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to
use Neo Snake 1.0 on one computer. The registered
version of Neo Snake 1.0 may not be rented or leased,
but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees
to terms of this license.
Neo Snake 1.0 Copyright (c) 2003 - 2004 Taranov Aleksei
All Rights Reserved.
You may include this programm on any CD compilation
You may not sell the evaluation copy
You must disclose that this is shareware and that the product is not free