NetNewsWire 3.3 News Reader For Apple...
- HTML Archive feature - saves news items as HTML files on disk. These files are compatible with any web browser.
- Performance and memory enhancements including an improved Combined View which uses multiple pages to display long lists of items.
- Desktop integration: Spotlight, Address Book, iCal, iPhoto, Growl, Twitterific and more.
- More viewing options: Combined view, feed " cover art" , full-screen mode, and tabs with thumbnails and animations.
- Sort by attention: NetNewsWire by NewsGator Technologies now tracks more information about what you do and can tell which feeds are most important to you.
- Printing: Page Setup and Print commands have been added to the File menu.
- Emailing: Two new commands appear in the File menu: one for emailing the contents of the news item or page, the other for emailing a link to the news item or page.
- Post to Del. icio. us: In the News menu is a new command: Post to del. icio. us. It works with the selected news item or the frontmost browser tab.
- Tabbed Browser: Open web pages in NetNewsWire 3.3`s browser and see them the same as in Safari with the convenience of staying in the same window. NetNewsWire [netnewswire3.3.exe] remembers tabs between launches, so you come right back to where you left off last time.
- Three-Paneled Interface: The widescreen, three-column view is perfect for laptops and today`s monitors that have more horizontal space.
- Smart Lists: Gather news from all your feeds based on your criteria. It`s like smart playlists in iTunes - only for news instead of music.
- Flagged Items: Mark items that you want to keep; they stay forever or until you mark them as unflagged.
- Inline Summaries and Datelines: Show summaries and datelines in the headlines list to make skimming faster and easier - especially for the widescreen view.
- Versatile Headlines List: Add date, subject and creator columns to the headlines list - and sort on any of these columns.
- Persistence: Tell NetNewsWire - 5.1MB how long to keep news items so you can still read them even after they disappear from the feed.
- Dinosaurs: Find feeds that haven`t updated in a long time via the Dinosaurs window.
- News Comes to You: Subscribe to feeds from all over the web - and from the built-in list of thousands of feeds in the Sites Drawer.
- Searching: Search your news items with a standard Apple search widget - as in Mail and other applications.
- Search-Result Subscriptions: Make special subscriptions that display results from search engines or from keyword searches.
- Podcasts and Enclosures: Automatically download podcasts and enclosures. Send podcasts to iTunes with your choice of genre and playlist.
- Automatic checking for newer versions of the software.
- Scripting and Automator: Control NetNewsWire 3.3 with AppleScript - and with Automator too, if you`re running OS X 10. 5 or greater. Add commands to NetNewsWire via the scripts menu.
- Scripted Feeds: Generate custom RSS and Atom feeds via AppleScript, Perl, Python, Ruby, and other scripting languages.
What is new in official NetNewsWire 3.3 software version? - Google Reader sync – use Google’s online reader to keep up with your posts when you’re away from NetNewsWire. Send to Instapaper – save pages for reading later. What is expected in the future? Newly-made NetNewsWire 3.4 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 3.5 release build. You may download NetNewsWire.zip directly, estimated download time by ADSL or EDGE [~1.8 Mbit/s] is 0:00:23. Just write the reviews of the NetNewsWire. System requirements are unspecified. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and NetNewsWire found to be clean. No guide or NetNewsWire tutorial available. The following languages are supported by NetNewsWire: English.