Network Assistant 4.5
Network Assistant 4.5 Real-time Network Communication...
- Serverless technology. Network Assistant [networkassistant4.5.exe] does not require an Internet connection or a dedicated server.
- Channels-based chat. There are four types of chat channels: general, announcer, password protected and private (person-to-person). Channels help to support discussions on different subjects. You can post pictures directly to chat channels.
- Shared whiteboard. You and your friends or coworkers can draw on a shared whiteboard. Using the whiteboard, you can explain concepts by diagramming information, using a sketch, or displaying graphics.
- Message board. You can post messages to common shared board. For each message you can specify its priority, life length.
- User details. You can view details of remote users and specify your own details: full name, gender, age, work/contact information and picture (photo).
- Instant messaging. Network Assistant - 3.22MB supports its own instant message and WinPopup/Messenger messages as well.
- File transfer. You can easily send and receive files. You can even resume file transfers.
- Remote processes control. You can view processes on a remote computer and create/terminate remote processes.
- Remote screenshot and clipboard view.
- Computer usage statistics tracking. Network Assistant 4.5 tracks the usage of the computer when it is online. You can view usage statistics of your own and remote computer as well.
- Remote alerts. You can define alerts on some remote events for a particular remote computer and specify different actions for them.
What is new in official Network Assistant 4.5 software version? - + Ability to insert pictures into chat channels. + New serverless messageboard mode. + Ability to refresh whiteboard content. * Whiteboard size has been increased. * Registration now affects all computer users not only the current one. + Current state overlay icon in the tray icon. What is expected in the future? Newly-made Network Assistant 4.6 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 4.7 release build. You may download nassi.zip directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:03:03. Just write the reviews of the Network Assistant. Buy Network Assistant safely through the one software industry's premier registration commerce providers. System requirements are Windows 9x/Me/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and Network Assistant found to be clean. No guide or Network Assistant tutorial available. The following languages are supported by Network Assistant: English, Russian.