Network Boot Tools 1.2
Network Boot Tools 1.2 PXE, BOOTP, TFTP Servers &...
- Complete package of services and administrator applications required to setup a network booting environment, such as: PXE, BOOTP, and TFTP services, Boot Image Editor, Client boot parameter database editor (BOOTPTAB Editor), DOS-based pre-OS utilities, etc.
- Compliance with industry standards including Wired for Management (WfM) 2. 0, PXE, DHCP, BOOTP, TFTP and NCP/IPX
- Fully compatible with client-based network boot firmware: 3Com, emBoot and other Managed PC Boot Agent, Intel Boot Agent, emBoot Managed PC Boot Agent, PXE boot ROMs, & Lanworks BootWare
* Works across different subnets.
* High-performance multi-threaded TFTP Service.
* Pre-OS Network Booting - In conjunction with bootROMs, Network Boot Tools 1.2 allows a pre-OS network boot connection to be established. This pre-OS connection enables loading and executing of centrally administered desktop management agents before the local OS is loaded from the hard drive.
* Increased Enterprise Productivity - Facilitates central control and repair of network clients, reducing administrator “ travel time ” to individual PCs, ensuring system availability for end users.
* Lowered Total Cost of Ownership - The overall effect of saving administrators time, keeping end users productive, and protecting your data is lower IT ownership costs.
* Guaranteed Compatibility - Network Boot Tools [networkboottools1.2.exe] is compatible with today’ s most widely used operating systems and client management utilities — for a universal network solution.
* Streamlined installation.
What is new in official Network Boot Tools 1.2 software version? - New Release. What is expected in the future? Newly-made Network Boot Tools 1.3 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 1.4 release build. You may download NetworkBootTools_Trial.sht directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:01:51. Just write the reviews of the Network Boot Tools. System requirements are unspecified. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and Network Boot Tools found to be clean. No guide or Network Boot Tools tutorial available. The following languages are supported by Network Boot Tools: English.