Nevron 3DChart for ActiveX 7.1
Nevron 3DChart For ActiveX 7.1 3DChart Is A Powerful...
- 32- bit ActiveX component for Visual Basic and other ActiveX compatible environments (Visual C++, Delphi, Microsoft Office and many more). Fully supports the . NET environment.
- Build on OpenGL technology. 3DChart simply shines on machines with OpenGL accelerated video cards.
- Specially optimized for speed and memory performance. 3DChart can display thousands of data points with ease and at the same time is guaranteed to have a small memory footprint.
- Easy and comprehensive and yet powerful object model - no matter what experience you have in charting you will literally be able to create complex charts in hours. With 87 objects containing 557 properties and 442 methods 3DChart is one of the most powerful charting tools available on the market.
- State of the art Microsoft - like visual interface available at runtime.
- Ability to display 23 chart types with lots of different style and logic variations and unique visual effects. 3DChart enables you to create presentation quality " out of the box" charts with ease.
- More than 30 predefined financial and statistical functions.
- Ability to display multiple charts in the same charting canvas and describe them on one or more legends. This feature of 3DChart is just unique.
- Integrated HTML help systems and examples in VB, VB7, ASP, ASP . NET, C++, C#, IE, Acess, FoxPro,
What is new in official Nevron 3DChart for ActiveX 7.1 software version? - Major Update. What is expected in the future? Newly-made Nevron 3DChart for ActiveX 7.2 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 7.3 release build. You may download Nevron3DChart70Demo.zip directly, estimated download time by ADSL2+ [~24.5 Mbit/s] is 0:00:09. Just write the reviews of the Nevron 3DChart for ActiveX. System requirements are Memory Required: 16MB Minimum, 32MB Recommended. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and Nevron 3DChart for ActiveX found to be clean. No guide or Nevron 3DChart for ActiveX tutorial available. The following languages are supported by Nevron 3DChart for ActiveX: English.