NewsPiper distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
1. All copyrights to NewsPiper (referred as Product) are exclusively owned by Sergiy Korzh (referred as Author).
2. The Product trial version may be freely distributed, provided that the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of the Product without written permission from the copyright holder.
3. There are two types of licence: single license and site license.
4. Single license gives to the Person the right to install and use Product on one computer, for any legal purpose, at a time;
5. Site license gives to the Company the right to install and use Product on any number of computers, that belong to the Company;
6. License holder may not rent, resale or share the Product with registration key to any third-party person without explicit written permission from Author.
7. Product is distributed "AS IS". The Author expressly disclaims any warranty for the Product. The Author is not liable for any damage, caused by use or inability to use the Product.
8. The Author states that the Product and each part and component of the Product was (or will be) developed by the Author or its employees or with permission from the original authors and that no parts of the Product are or were copied from the work of any other person without permission for redistribution.
9. This agreement becomes valid at the date, one day after registration service processes the money order.
10. This Agreement can be cancelled only when both Author and Company or Person agree to cancel it.
This software may be freely distributed (published on CD, submited into sharevare archives, etc), provided that:
- Such distribution includes only the original archive. You may not alter, delete or add any files in the distribution archive;
- The distribution does not include a registration key. In particular, you may not distribute a registered version of this software;
- No money is charged to the person receiving the software, beyond reasonable cost of packaging and other overhead;