Nexus Terminal distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
- With a single user license, NMT can then only be installed on a single computer at one time.
- With a multi users license, NMT can then be installed on the number of computers as stated in the license paper.
If NMT has been installed and is used in a Terminal Server environment, then the multi users license must correspond to the number of end users.
- With a registered NMT license you are then free to use current and any future versions of NMT.
- You may not make copies of the software or the license number for sale or distribution.
- This software is copyrighted, and all rights therein are reserved for Nexus Integration.
- The Nexus Terminal software is provided as is without warranty of any kind,
either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and
fitness for a particular purpose.
Shareware vendors, computer clubs and user groups wishing to add
Nexus Terminal to their disk library or CD-Rom's may do so in
accordance with the Distribution Restrictions listed below.
Only the self-extracting installation program NMTnn.EXE or the archive
file NMTnn.zip with NMTnn.exe and a short readme file included.