NotJustBrowsing 1.0.10 The Only Third Generation Web...
2. Skin shades (5 boyish & 5 girlish) to choose from
3. Uses two layout engines (Trident & Gecko).
4. Linear Browsing with web page access time
5. Multiple Browsing using tiled-windows, in a layout of user`s choice
6. Auto Browsing (See Through)
7. Tailored Browsing, combine pieces from different web pages to form your own Tailored Page
8. Uniquely defined Very Simple Syndication (VSS) and incorporated
9. Operate computer from within browser (Zero Point)
10. Unified referencing for local storage contents as well as contents on the world wide web
11. Colour coded browsing signals
12. Verbial Icons
13. Encrypted Picture Messaging
14. Configurable visual representation for group of web addresses.
15. Add notes with stored links
16. Share multiple web addresses with other users
17. Popups blocking
18. Publish user guides, manuals and help contents
19. View Lock: Protect your stored web links from being visited by someone else
20. Protection: Not let any body else modify your stored web page links
21. The ability to have multiple home pages. Each home position can be a single document link or multiple documents collection.
22. Use as Personal Virtual Library.
Amount of information that a user can browse through in minimum of time and the amount of links that can be stored and managed are distinguished features of this innovatively designed browser.
What is new in official NotJustBrowsing 1.0.10 software version? - Addition: Use of two layout engines i.e., Gecko & Trident. What is expected in the future? Newly-made NotJustBrowsing 1.1 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 1.2 release build. You may download NotJustBrowsing - v1.0.10.msi directly, estimated download time by ADSL or EDGE [~1.8 Mbit/s] is 0:01:05. Just write the reviews of the NotJustBrowsing. System requirements are .NET Framework 2.0. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and NotJustBrowsing found to be clean. No guide or NotJustBrowsing tutorial available. The following languages are supported by NotJustBrowsing: English.