NumXL Is A Financial Modeling Excel Add-in
NumXL [numxl1.59.41407.1.exe] Functions are organized into 11 categories:
- Descriptive Statistics - histogram, Q-Q plotting and autocorrelation function
- Statistical Tests - mean, standard deviation, skew, kurtosis, normality, serial correlation (white-noise), ARCH effect, stationary and ADF unit root test.
- Transformation - BoxCox, difference, integral operators
- Smoothing - weighted moving average, exponential smoothing and trend
- ARMA Analysis - conditional mean modeling (ARMA/ARIMA/ARMAX), AirLine, U. S. Census X-12-ARIMA support
- ARCH/GARCH Analysis - conditional volatility and heteroskedacity modeling (ARC/GARCH/E-GARCH/GARCH-M)
- Combo Models - log-likelihood, AIC, residuals diagnosis, parameters' constraints check, forecast, etc.
- Factor Analysis - Generalized Linear Model
- Date/Calendar - weekday and holiday calculations
- Utilities - interpolation, statistical functions
- Spectral Analysis - Discrete Fourier Transform
NumXL - 8.58MB Pro is compatible with all Excel versions from ' 97 to 2013 (34-bit and 64-bit) and with Windows 9x through Windows 8 systems.
What is new in official NumXL 1.59.41407.1 software version? - (1) Fixed an issue with Excel crash caused by GLM functionality. What is expected in the future? Newly-made NumXL 1.60 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 1.61 release build. You may download NumXLSetup.exe directly, estimated download time by ADSL or EDGE [~1.8 Mbit/s] is 0:00:38. Just write the reviews of the NumXL. System requirements are Microsoft Office/Excel XP/2003/2007/2010/2013 32-bit and 64-bit. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and NumXL found to be clean. No guide or NumXL tutorial available. The following languages are supported by NumXL: English.