O&K Printer Viewer Pro distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED AS IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE AUTHOR FURTHER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON INFRINGEMENT. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCT AND DOCUMENTATION REMAINS WITH RECIPIENT. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT, EVEN IF THE AUTHOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
· All copyrights to O&K Printer Viewer are exclusively owned by - O&K Software Ltd.
· The O&K Printer Viewer unregistered trial version, may be freely distributed,with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is
· No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of O&K Printer Viewer without written permission from the copyright
· The O&K Printer Viewer unregistered trial version may not be bundled or distributed with any other package without written permission of
the copyright holder.
· Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use O&K Printer Viewer on one computer, for any legal purpose,
at a time.
· The registered O&K Printer Viewer software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving
it agrees to terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.