OLCalendarSync distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR OLCalendarSync (Software)
Copyright © 2004 by Sven Ilius Somebytes
OLCalendarSync is Shareware, this means:
- All rights on OLCalendarSync belongs to Sven Ilius.
- OLCalendarSync must be tested during a period of 30 days.
If you are use OLCalendarSync out of the test phase,
you must register this Software.
- As soon as it is registered, the user acquires a non-exclusive
license for the use of OLCalendarSync on a computer.
The license can be transmitted permanently if the new
user accepts the license conditions.
- The unregistered shareware version of OLCalendarSync
may be distributed without restrictions, provided that
extent and content of the original parcel not changed.
- When you would like let register, you fill please out the
Registerform and send it onto Sven Ilius the payment can
occur by checkles transfer or bar.
- THE AUTHOR DOES NOT TAKE OVER ANY ASSURANCES AND
ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR DATA LOSSES, ESCAPED PROFITS
OR OTHER DAMAGES, THAT you DURING THE USE OF
OLCalendarSync COULD ARISE.
You USE OLCalendarSync ONTO YOUR OWN DANGER !
- Every use of OLCalendarSync (copy, emulate let leasing
change decompile disassemblate) or a part`s of
OLCalendarSync that goes out the license definitions is
forbidden and leads to the immediate automatic expiration
of the license.
The author keeps one one punished- and / or civil law pursuit
in front of.
- All rights that are not unlocked here explicitly remain with
- You agree to be identified as a customer of the Author and
you agree that he may refer to you by name, trade name
and trademark, if applicable, and may briefly describe your
business in Authors marketing materials and web site.
You hereby grant to Sven Ilius use your name and any
of your trade names and trademarks solely in connection
with the rights granted to Author pursuant to this
- The installation and the use of OLCalendarSync means an
acceptance of the license definitions.
You are allowed to distribute this Software if you leave it as it is.