OLContactSync 1.31 Synchronize Your Outlook 2000-2003...
The installation is straight forward. To install and use this application you only need your Outlook to be configured with an e-mail account (POP3). After completing the install you will find a new property tab under each contact folder, where you can administrate the synchronization features. To configure the Add-In you only enter an access key and the e-mail address of your synchronization partner.
OLContactSync 1.31 is very convenient to:
- Synchronize your Outlook contacts from home with your office.
- Let your PA add and amend contacts while on the other side of the world.
- Synchronize contact addresses with friends and family.
- Synchronize your contact databases across your team.
- Synchronize Outlook contacts on your laptop with your desktop.
- Check your contact addresses base against that of colleagues on the road.
- Check club/association address data with that of other members.
- Remote workers.
- Outlook net folder alternative (net folders from OL2000).
What is new in official OLContactSync 1.31 software version? - New Release. What is expected in the future? Newly-made OLContactSync 1.32 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 1.33 release build. You may download OLContactSync.zip directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:02:22. Just write the reviews of the OLContactSync. System requirements are Microsoft Outlook 2000/2/3. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and OLContactSync found to be clean. No guide or OLContactSync tutorial available. The following languages are supported by OLContactSync: English, German.