Holdem Inspector Pro distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Hold'em Inspector Pro
Software License Agreement
Copyright (C) 2003-2011 Poker Inspector, Inc.
PLEASE READ THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE DOWNLOADING OR USING THE SOFTWARE. BY USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT USE THE SOFTWARE.
1. This Software is licensed to be installed and used on only one computer. A valid license must be purchased for each computer on which the Software is installed.
2. The software is provided "AS IS" and without warranty of any kind. The author expressly disclaim all warranties and/or conditions, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties and/or conditions of merchantability or satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
3. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the author, including negligence, be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the software, even if the author has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
4. Modification, reverse engineering, reverse compiling, or disassembly of the Software is expressly prohibited. The Software is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
5. You may not rent, lease, sell, or create derivative works of the software. You may not transfer your rights to the Software to another individual or entity. You may freely distribute the Play Money version to others for evaluation.
6. All title and copyrights in and to the Software, any accompanying written materials, and any copies of the Software are owned by the author. The Software is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions.
7. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.