OptiPerl 5.4 Create And Debug Visually CGI Scripts Of...
- Offline editing of CGI Perl Scripts.
- Complete emulation of a real server: scripts can be run indirectly from html documents, with OptiPerl 5.4`s intenal server. However there is also excellent support if using an apache server.
- Live preview of the scripts in the internal web browser as text or web document.
- Feature packed editor with syntax highlighting and much user customization.
- Completely integrated local & remote debugging with live evaluation of expressions, watches, breakpoints, flow control.
- Code explorer which is a navigational tool that lists elements in your script and can also do a perl pattern search.
- Code librarian and code templates that can be shared with others.
- text-Sensitive Help on all of Perl`s core and module documentation
- Query editor to easily create Query`s to be tested with a GET and POST method.
- Pod extractor creates a tree list view of embedded or standalone pod info.
- To do list that is associated with each script.
- Version converter to handle non supported perl functions in window.
- Smart FTP uploader with a database of upload locations.
- Project support and publishing.
- Live RegExp Tester.
- Source reformatter.
- Many tools like Encoder, Perl Printer, Log Viewer, File Explorer and others!
OptiPerl [optiperl5.4.exe] is used by professionals or amatures.
- Professionals designing perl programs and cgi scripts use it. Save much time by quickly creating, debugging and testing all the ideas you have increasing productivity.
- It is a great learning tool. You can use it to learn Perl and CGI programming in the comfort of a visual editor, without loss of time and money because of loading from dos or being for hours on-line.
What is new in official OptiPerl 5.4 software version? - Minor bug fixes. What is expected in the future? Newly-made OptiPerl 5.5 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 5.6 release build. You may download OptiPerl-5.4-Trial.exe directly, estimated download time by ADSL or EDGE [~1.8 Mbit/s] is 0:00:35. Just write the reviews of the OptiPerl. System requirements are Internet Explorer installed.. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and OptiPerl found to be clean. No guide or OptiPerl tutorial available. The following languages are supported by OptiPerl: English.