OptiVec for Visual C++ 6.5.1
OptiVec For Visual C++ 6.5.1 Fast Vector And Matrix L...
1. Vector form of arithmetic operators and math functions.
2. Matrix operations, e. g. : multiplication, inversion, LU decomposition, singular value decomposition, eigenvalues.
3. Fast Fourier Transform techniques for efficient convolutions, correlation analyses, spectral filtering, etc. , both one- and two-dimensional.
4. Curve fitting for a wide range of model functions from simple linear regression to non-linear models with multiple data sets.
6. Analysis (derivatives, integrals, extrema, interpolation).
7. Graphical representation of data in Cartesian coordinates.
8. Complex number math, both in cartesian and polar format.
The vectorized implementation in Assembler makes OptiVec functions, on the average, 2-3 times faster than compiled source code of the same functionality. In many instances, the numerical accuracy is improved as well.
The object-oriented interface for C++, " VecObj" , offers simplified function calls and increased memory safety.
This version is for Microsoft Visual C++ (Visual Studio, at least MSVC++ 5+).
What is new in official OptiVec for Visual C++ 6.5.1 software version? - Minor Update. What is expected in the future? Newly-made OptiVec for Visual C++ 6.6 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 6.7 release build. You may download ovvc.zip directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:02:44. Just write the reviews of the OptiVec for Visual C++. Buy OptiVec for Visual C++ safely through the one software industry's premier registration commerce providers. System requirements are Microsoft Visual Studio (at least Visual C++ 5+). Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and OptiVec for Visual C++ found to be clean. No guide or OptiVec for Visual C++ tutorial available. The following languages are supported by OptiVec for Visual C++: English, German.