Optidraft distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
LICENSE TERMS FOR OPTIDRAFT v2.03 (for the purposes of this license document henceforth known as `the Software`)
1. Algoscribe Software grants you a non-exclusive license to use the Downloaded Software subject to your compliance with all of the terms and conditions of this License.
2. You may only use the Software on a single computer that you own, lease or control. You may make one backup copy of the Software for your own use to replace the primary copy in the event of hard-drive failure or other unavailability of the primary copy. The backup copy shall retain all copyright notices.
3. You will not modify, enhance, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise alter the Software or any portion of it.
4. You may not use the Software for multiple users or on a local area network without written consent from Algoscribe Software.
5. You may not distribute, copy, publish, assign, sell, bargain, convey, transfer, pledge, lease or grant any further rights to use the Software.
6. You will not have any proprietary rights in and to the Software. You acknowledge and agree that Algoscribe Software retains all copyrights and other proprietary rights in and to the Software.
7. Your license to use the Software shall be revocable by Algoscribe Software upon written notice to you. This license shall automatically terminate upon your violation of the terms hereof or upon your use of the Software beyond the scope of the license provided herein.
8. Use within the scope of this license is free of charge and no royalty or licensing fees shall be payable by you. Use beyond the scope of this license license shall constitute copyright infringement.
9. This license shall be effective and bind you upon your downloading and installing of the Software.
10. You accept the Software on an `AS IS` and with all faults basis. No representations and warranties are made to you regarding any aspect of the Software.
11. ALGOSCRIBE SOFTWARE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATIVE TO THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR MERCHANTIBILITY. ALGOSCRIBE SOFTWARE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT OR TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF ANY USE OF SOFTWARE OR ANY PERFORMANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT.
12. This License Agreement shall be construed, interpreted and governed by the laws of the County of Pinellas, Florida without regard to conflicts of law provisions thereof. The exclusive forum for any disputes arising out of or relating to this License Agreement shall be an appropriate national/federal or state court sitting in the County of Pinellas, Florida, United States. This License Agreement shall constitute the entire Agreement between the parties hereto. Any waiver or modification of this License Agreement shall only be effective if it is in writing and signed by both parties hereto. If any part of this License Agreement is found invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remainder of this License Agreement shall be interpreted so as to reasonably effect the intention of the parties.
13. Algoscribe Software`s failure to enforce any rights hereunder or his copyright in the Software shall not be construed as amending this agreement or waiving any of Algoscribe Software`s rights hereunder or under any provision of United States law.
Copyright Algoscribe Software 2008