OraDeveloper Tools 2.00
OraDeveloper Tools 2.00 IDE Add-In For Working With O...
All components interact with existing editors and Database Explorer for streamlined database navigation and development.
- Advanced SQL editor with syntax coloring, code outlining, context-sensitive code completion, code templates, and integrated visual query builder
- PL/SQL and SQL script debugger
- Simple database management with Database Explorer
- Individual visual schema object editors
- Multi-functional data editor with update control & data export
- Source, data, and object search engine
- Project management framework
- Export/Import Wizards & DBA toolkit
OraDeveloper Tools [oradevelopertools2.00.exe] is a set of package extensions for Microsoft Visual Studio . NET, Visual Studio 2005, Borland Development Studio 2005, and Borland Development Studio 2006. OraDeveloper Tools - 4.96MB works with Oracle 8. 0, 8i, 9i, and 10g and does not require client software.
Latest version brings PL/SQL debugging, script management, and Oracle search to Visual Studio and Delphi.
December 14, 2006 - Core Lab Software Development has announced the release of a new version of OraDeveloper Tools 2.00, a powerful IDE extension for managing Oracle databases. OraDeveloper Tools 2. 00 delivers project support, PL/SQL debugging, comprehensive Oracle search, and a collection of handy scripting and administration aids to application developers.
OraDeveloper Tools plugs directly into Microsoft Visual Studio and Borland Development Studio and lets you easily manage Oracle databases, design queries, and write SQL and PL/SQL code from the comfort of your favorite IDE. The new version is targeted at enhancing PL/SQL development support and introduces advanced debugging, scripting, and project management components.
New Features in OraDeveloper Tools 2. 00:
- New fully functional SQL and PL/SQL debugger with Breakpoints, a Call Stack, and a variable watches window.
- Enhanced SQL editor with code completion, syntax coloring, and code templates.
- Point-and-click object duplication, database backup, and full text, source, and object search.
- Project management support for organizing related scripts and schema objects and creating database projects
- DBA support with Security & Session Manager and an Event Monitor.
- Visual editors for XML schemas, Materialized Views, and Materialized View Logs
Pricing & Availability
About Core Lab
Core Lab Software Development is an international company which entered the database connectivity market in 1998 with an optimized line of VCL data access components. Since then it has expanded its product line to include ADO. NET and BDP. NET providers, dbExpress drivers, Direct Access Components, IDE add-in, and comprehensive development tools for Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and other databases. Core Lab emphasizes an optimized approach to data management and is a leading provider of high-quality connectivity solutions for application developers and database professionals.
Core Lab Software Development is a Visual Studio Industry Partner, a Borland Technology Partner, and a MySQL DevConnect Member.
What is new in official OraDeveloper Tools 2.00 software version? - Added PL/SQL debugger; enhanced SQL editor with code completion, parameter information, and code navigation; added project support. What is expected in the future? Newly-made OraDeveloper Tools 2.1 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 2.2 release build. You may download index.html directly, estimated download time by ADSL or EDGE [~1.8 Mbit/s] is 0:00:22. Just write the reviews of the OraDeveloper Tools. Buy OraDeveloper Tools safely through the one software industry's premier registration commerce providers. System requirements are .NET platform. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and OraDeveloper Tools found to be clean. No guide or OraDeveloper Tools tutorial available. The following languages are supported by OraDeveloper Tools: English.