Orion Network Performance Monitor 10.1
Orion Network Performance Monitor 10.1 Powerful Netwo...
Comprehensive Network Management & Data Center Monitoring
- Monitors and analyzes real-time, in-depth, network performance statistics for routers, switches, wireless access points, servers, and any other SNMP-enabled devices
- Monitors VMware servers and automatically tracks VM performance through vCenter
- Monitors virtualized Cisco Nexus 1000V switches with the same ease as physical servers
- Monitors VSAN and Fibre Channel performance issues with real-time, threshold-based alerting and reports that show VSAN health NEW in v10. 1!
- Simplifies the management of your Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) components by providing a single unified view of your data center network health NEW in v10. 1!
Intelligent Network Alerting
- Allows you to quickly view the status of your core IT services and data center through refined alerting that dynamically groups related systems and devices NEW in v10. 1!
- Delivers alerts on real issues by enabling advanced network alerting dependencies for correlated events, sustained conditions, and complex combinations of device states NEW in v10. 1!
Automated Network Discovery
- Periodically scans your network for changes, prompts you to monitor new devices, provides drag-and-drop update capabilities for your network maps, and automatically displays connections between devices
Dynamic Network Mapping
Displays your network pictorially and enables you to visually track performance statistics in real time via dynamic network maps
Simplified Network Troubleshooting
- Enables quick and easily troubleshooting of network issues with SolarWinds LUCID (Logical, Usable, Customizable, Interactive, Drill-down) Interface
- Supports drill down on a device-by-device basis and display of detailed system information on your network device, server, virtual machine,
What is new in official Orion Network Performance Monitor 10.1 software version? - Orion NPM v10.1 now extends dynamic network management to corporate data center networks of all sizes - simply and affordably. New features include Dynamic Service Groups, Conditional Group Dependencies, Virtual Infrastructure Monitoring, Message Center for Network Troubleshooting, Cisco UCS Support. What is expected in the future? Newly-made Orion Network Performance Monitor 10.2 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 10.3 release build. You may download SolarWinds-OrionNPM-v10.1-Eval.zip directly, estimated download time by FiOS [~50.0 Mbit/s] is 0:00:44. Just write the reviews of the Orion Network Performance Monitor. System requirements are Dual Processor - 3 GHz, 3 GB RAM, 20 GB HD, IIS, .Net Framework 3.5 or later, SQL Server '05 or '08. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and Orion Network Performance Monitor found to be clean. New guides and Orion Network Performance Monitor tutorials are easy to follow and give you the knowledge to use Orion Network Performance Monitor 10.1 software. The following languages are supported by Orion Network Performance Monitor: English.