Outlook Attachments Security Manager distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
End-user license agreement
Outlook Attachments Security Manager is freeware. This means:
- Office Assistance LLC exclusively owns all copyrights to Outlook Attachments Security Manager.
- The Outlook Attachments Security Manager may be freely distributed, if the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of Outlook Attachments Security Manager without written permission from the copyright holder.
- OUTLOOK ATTACHMENTS SECURITY MANAGER IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
Office Assistance LLC reserves all rights not expressly granted here.
- Installing and using Outlook Attachments Security Manager signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove Outlook Attachments Security Manager files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
You may include this program in any CD compilation.