OMessenger distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
The shareware products available from Srimax Software System are governed by this license agreement. By installing and running/using the software, or any update to it, you already read and agree to the terms in this document crafted by Srimax Software System for their product OMessenger.
1. Proprietary Rights: The Software is owned exclusively by Srimax Software System, and this license does not transfer any ownership of the software to you.
2. Commercials: You have to buy OMessenger licenses in a pre-defined pack. For example, if you want to use OMessenger is 15 Computers, then you have to buy a 20 User License pack.
3. Non Permitted Uses. You may not translate, reverse program, disassemble, decompile or otherwise reverse engineer the Software.
4. Copyright: This software is copyrighted, and all rights are reserved for "Srimax Software System". This software is protected by Copy Laws. The Software is licensed and NOT sold. This Agreement grants you the right to install and use the Software on your computers.
5. No Warranties: This software is distributed and licensed on an "as is" basis and no warranties or guarantees of any kind are promised by the manufacturer "Srimax Software System" as to their performance, reliability or suitability to any given task. Srimax is not responsible or liable for any imperfection in all its functions, data loss or damages of any kind, financial, physical, emotional losses which might arise from its use.
6. Performance : The Publisher does not guarantee there are no imperfections or errors in the Software. The Software will not intentionally cause any malicious behaviour. The Software creates and maintains certain Registry entries for the sole purpose of product usage and registration information management.
7. Copyright: This software is copyrighted, and all rights are reserved for "Srimax Software System". This software is protected by International Copy Law.
8. OMessenger Trial Version: This software is 20 Days fully functional trial version
9. NO REFUND: No refund is given at any time, unless authorized by the Publisher. under circumstances such as the licensing mechanism fails to work, the Software's performance no longer meet the need within one month of the purchase due to changes in computing environment, etc. You should contact us to see if you qualify.
10. Owners of this software are restricted to Transfer, Sublicense, Rent, Lease this Software. Owners should not make copies of this software for sale or distribution.
11. Use of the Software with a License Key obtained from any source other than Srimax or its authorized resellers is strictly forbidden. Srimax reserves the right to take legal actions on the offenders of this issue.
12. Pirating this software is illegal & against the Law. Srimax is bound to take Legal action against the criminals or any users who are found to be pirating this software.
13. This software may NOT be sold or distributed by anyone other than Srimax and its distributors or by a 3rd party with written agreement with Srimax Software System.
14. Termination: Without prejudice to any other rights, the Publisher may terminate this Agreement if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the Software and all of its component parts. You are allowed (and encouraged) to use the Software one last time to export your own data to a portable format just prior to destroying all copies of the Software and all of its component parts.
DISTRIBUTION: The following may distribute the demo version of the SOFTWARE without further permission provided they convey a complete and unaltered demo version of the SOFTWARE and provided they make no claim to ownership of the SOFTWARE:
- Private individuals charging no fees.
- Members of shareware associations.
- Other bona fide shareware distributors and directories including FTP and WWW sites, BBSs, user groups, mail-order disk vendors, CD-ROM publishers, file-distribution networks etc.
BUNDLING: In no case may the SOFTWARE be bundled with hardware or other non-shareware software without prior written permission from Srimax Software System.
TRANSFERABILITY: Permission to distribute the SOFTWARE is not transferable, assignable, saleable or franchise-able. Each entity wishing to distribute the package must independently satisfy the terms of the distribution license.
REVOKATION: Srimax Software System may revoke any distribution permissions granted here, by notifying you in writing. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved to Srimax Software System.