Overkillix3D distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Overkillix3D License Agreement
Copyright (C) 2002-2006 Eugen Garber. All rights reserved.
PLEASE READ THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT "LICENSE" CAREFULLY BEFORE INSTALLING THE SOFTWARE. BY INSTALLING THE SOFTWARE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE, YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO INSTALL THIS SOFTWARE.
1. This software is a FREEWARE. It may be distributed freely by any means (cd, dvd, internet, ...). It may not be sold, nor may it be distributed on any support which is charged unless with prior written authorization of author. If you wish to distribute it, distribute the software unmodified and including all files.
2. THIS SOFTWARE AND THE ACCOMPANYING FILES ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILTY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING FORM THE USE OR INSTALLATION OF THE PROGRAM AND FILES. IN NO EVENT WILL AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION AND THE LIKE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THIS SOFTWARE EVEN IF AUTHOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
3. The source code is not available. You may not modify, translate, disassemble, reverse engineer or decompile this software.
4. The software is released unsupported; that is updates and upgrades of the software are not guaranteed. The author keeps the right to not release bugs fixes and/or patches of any kind.
5. The author keeps the right to exclude any person from using or distributing this software if any of the above statements aren`t applied.
6. This software is protected by the international laws of copyright.
Thank you for using this Software in accordance with the terms of this License.