OxygenBag distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT :
- All copyrights to OxygenBag are exclusively owned by Sergey Surin ( SamSobi™ ).
- Anyone may use this software during a trial period of 30 days only. Following this trial period of 30 days, if you wish to continue to use OxygenBag then you MUST register.
- A registered user is granted a non-exclusive license to use OxygenBag on one computer at a time, for any legal purpose. The registered OxygenBag software may not be rented nor leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to the terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include all updates and all previous versions of the OxygenBag software.
- An unregistered, evaluation version of OxygenBag may be freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified.
- To register, you must complete the registration form at http://samsobi.com/buy.shtml.
- OXYGENBAG IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS NOR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS AS A RESULT OF OR WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, nor transfer the licensed program, nor any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Sergey Surin ( SamSobi™ ).
- Installing and using OxygenBag signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove OxygenBag files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Copyright(c) 2003-2004 Sergey Surin, SamSobi™.
All rights reserved.
SamSobi OxygenBag is trademark of Sergey Surin.
This product can be freely distributed through the Internet.
To publish it on a CD, please contact email@example.com