Ozum 6.04 Binary Newsreader With Usenet Search Engine...
Includes a built-in viewer for images, programmable automatic news scanning robot and freeware autoposter.
- Fast cross-group search engine, active binary groups directory
- Easy to use with huge multi-million article groups: no need to download any headers
- Custom highlighing of terms of interest, automatic highlighting of search terms
- Easy browsing of huge groups with custom terms highlighted
- Custom filters
- One-click downloading of file sets/collections
- Splitting large jobs for automatic ultra-fast parallel downloading
- Automatic set sampling
- Preview of individual parts of video/audio files
- Full yEnc support - reading and posting
- Automatic processing of rar files
- Automatic constructing and posting of image indexes
- Automatic building and posting CSV files with collections
- Automatic recognition and assembling of multipart posts
- Double click image indexes
- Easy to use drag-n-drop interface for downloading and posting
- Support of encrypted (SSL) connections
- Automatic splitting of large files when posting
- Programmable timer
- Resource (traffic, on-line time) spending control
- Automatic establishing of Internet connection in programmed mode
- Unlimited number of projects - customised working environments
- Unlimited number of news servers
- Unlimited number of groups
- Unlimited number of articles
- Run several downloading/posting jobs concurrently
- Two-level optional password protection for kids and from kids
- Easy and intuitive Windows Explorer like interface
- In-built picture viewer
- Thumbnail and article directory views and file sorting
- Comprehensive Help manuals and tips on the Web site
- Freeware autoposter
- Very low cost per value ratio
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Usenet is suddenly " fun and not a challenge" , user says
Ozinsight. com, December 2008
Ozinsight Pty Ltd, a vendor of Usenet related software have released the next version of their all-in-one newsreader, Ozum 6.04. Version 5, just released, is designed to make easy and efficient work with binary content posted on the Usenet, such as images, music, and video. 4 Terabytes of data posted daily in 100, 000+ Usenet newsgroups make this a challenging task. Judging by the initial user feedback, the software has accomplished its goal. It is very well received by the long-standing Ozum [ozum6.04.exe] user community, who acknowledge that this is the best version of Ozum - 4.61MB to date. One of the reviews posted on cnet. com says, " [Ozum 6.04 5 is] worth getting whether you' re an expert or just a beginner starting out at this stuff (and believe me, if you' re in the latter category, newsgroups will suddenly be fun and not a challenge)" .
Indeed, Ozum has come a long way since Version 3, which was selected for the Microsoft Press book " Microsoft Windows XP Power Tools" . Version 4 introduced a binary cross-group search engine and version 5 greatly improves the power and usability of the search engine, among other new features. Ozum 5 is a good match to the complexities of the Usenet and the huge volume of data stored on commercial Usenet servers.
Given the total number of files posted (by Ozum statistics, at least 120 million in the last 200 days), a search engine is a must, if you want to get the best value out of your Usenet subscription. Ozum built-in search engine finds anything in seconds and Ozum allows you to download a whole set of related files in one click. Another very useful feature is that you can browse the content of the Usenet' s groups. Each file set is represented as one line of information, which you can expand if it attracts your interest. This makes a huge difference when you work with large binary groups such as alt. binaries. nl.
The " traditional" way of browsing news groups includes downloading article headers (subjects) and looking though them just like you would do in your email program. Just imagine doing this, when the number of articles is in the range of 50 million, like in large newsgroups on good commercial servers (e. g. Newsburg. com). In Ozum, you can set up highlighting rules that will highlight terms of interest when you browse these groups. This makes browsing even more quick and efficient, as these highlighted terms will instantly grab your attention.
With a very modest price of a one-off $39 registration fee, Ozum all-in-one newsreader presents a very good value for Usenet beginners and expert users. The registration fee covers access to Usenet search service similar to one offered by Binjet. com for $3. 95 a month or by competitor newsreader companies for up to $100 per year.
What is new in official Ozum 6.04 software version? - A new, significantly improved Usenet search engine. Automatic splitting of large jobs for ultra-fast parallel downloading. Full NZB support. Portable edition. Multithreaded headers downloading. What is expected in the future? Newly-made Ozum 6.5 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 6.6 release build. You may download ozum.zip directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:04:22. Just write the reviews of the Ozum. System requirements are P100, 32 MB Ram. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and Ozum found to be clean. No guide or Ozum tutorial available. The following languages are supported by Ozum: English.