PALADIN Evidence Eliminator distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
End User License Agreement ("EULA")
Do not install or use the software until you have read and accepted all of the license terms. Permission to use the software is conditional upon your agreeing to the license terms. Installation or use of the software by you will be deemed to be acceptance of the license terms. Acceptance will bind you to the license terms in a legally enforceable contract with PAL Solutions Ltd.
* SOFTWARE LICENSE AND LIMITED WARRANTY
This is an agreement between you, the end user, and PAL Solutions Ltd. ("PAL Solutions"). By using this software, you agree to become bound by the terms of this agreement.
If you agree to abide by these conditions, please click "Yes". IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT USE THIS SOFTWARE AND PLEASE PROMPTLY REMOVE IT FROM YOUR COMPUTER.
* GRANT OF LICENSE
PAL Solutions, as licensor, grants to you, the licensee, a non-exclusive right to install PAL - Evidence Eliminator (hereinafter the "SOFTWARE") on one computer and use the SOFTWARE in accordance with the terms contained in this license. You may not rent, lease, sublicense, modify, alter, reverse engineer, disassemble, decomplie, or create any derivative work of the SOFTWARE, or remove any copyright notice or proprietary legend contained in the Software.
You may also not to reproduce the SOFTWARE unless for backup purpose and limited to one copy only. Except for the Software marked "Not for Resale" or the like, you may transfer the Software on a permanent basis to another person or entity accompanying the Documentation and the license agreement, provided that you retain no copies of the Software and the transferee agrees to the terms of this agreement. Such transfer will cause an automatic termination of this Agreement between you and PAL Solutions.
* OWNERSHIP OF SOFTWARE
PAL Solutions retains the copyright, title and ownership of the SOFTWARE and the written materials ("Documentation") regardless of the form or media in or on which the original and other copies may exist.
If this copy of the Software is an upgrade from an earlier version of the Software, it is provided to you on a license exchange basis. You agree by your installation and use of this copy of the Software to voluntarily terminate your earlier EULA and that you will not continue to use the earlier version of the Software or transfer it to another person or entity.
* LIMITED WARRANTY
PAL Solutions warrants the media on which the SOFTWARE is furnished to be free of defects in material and workmanship, under normal use, for a period of ninety (90) days following the date of delivery to you. If there is defect in the media, PAL Solutions`s sole liability shall be to replace the defective media which has been returned to PAL Solutions or the supplier with your dated invoice and is shown to be defective. In the event that PAL Solutions is unable to replace defective media, PAL Solutions shall at its sole descretion either refund your money upon your termination of this license or replace with the newer version of the same software.
THIS SOFTWARE AND ACCOMPANYING DOCUMENTATAION ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. FURTHER, PAL SOLUTIONS DOES NOT WARRANT, GUARANTEE, OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE, OF THE SOFTWARE OR DOCUMENTATION IN TERMS OF CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, CURRENTNESS, OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE RESULTS AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE IS ASSUMED BY YOU. IF THE SOFTWARE OR DOCUMENTATION IS DEFECTIVE, YOU, AND NOT PAL SOLUTIONS OR ITS DEALERS, DISTRIBUTORS, AGENTS, OR EMPLOYEES, ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICE, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
PAL SOLUTIONS DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER IT IS MADE BY PAL SOLUTIONS, ON THIS PAL SOLUTIONS PRODUCT.
PAL SOLUTIONS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY PAL SOLUTIONS, ITS DEALERS, DISTRIBUTORS, AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THIS WARRANTY AND YOU MAY NOT RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE.
NEITHER PAL SOLUTIONS NOR ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR DELIVERY OF THIS PRODUCT SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE SUCH PRODUCT EVEN IF PAL SOLUTIONS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Should any other warranties be found to exist, such warranties shall be limited in duration to ninety (90) days following the date of delivery to you. In no event will PAL SOLUTIONS`s liability for any damages to you or any other person exceed the amount paid for the license to use the SOFTWARE.
Upon termination of this Agreement, you should destroy the Software and the Documentation and all the copies thereof and remove and delete the Software from your hard-disk or other storage device.
This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and PAL Solutions. This agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom and shall benefit PAL Solutions, its successors and assigns.
Any claim or dispute between you and PAL Solutions or against any agent, employee, successor or assign of PAL Solutions, whether related to this agreement or otherwise, and any claim or dispute related to this agreement or the relationship or duties contemplated under this agreement, including the validity of this arbitration clause, shall be resolved in the UK.
PALADIN - Evidence Eliminator / PRODUCT LICENSE INFORMATION
NOTICE TO USERS: CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING LEGAL AGREEMENT. USE OF THE SOFTWARE PROVIDED WITH THIS AGREEMENT (THE "SOFTWARE") CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL AND/OR USE THIS SOFTWARE. USER`S USE OF THIS SOFTWARE IS CONDITIONED UPON COMPLIANCE BY USER WITH THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
1. LICENSE GRANT. PAL Solutions grants you a license to use one copy of the version of this SOFTWARE on any one system for as many licenses as you purchase. "You" means the company, entity or individual whose funds are used to pay the license fee. "Use" means storing, loading, installing, executing or displaying the SOFTWARE. You may not modify the SOFTWARE or disable any licensing or control features of the SOFTWARE except as an intended part of the SOFTWARE`s programming features. When you first obtain a copy of the SOFTWARE, you are granted an evaluation period of not more than 3 days, after which time you must pay for the SOFTWARE according to the terms and prices discussed in the SOFTWARE`s documentation, or you must remove the SOFTWARE from your system. This license is not transferable to any other system, or to another organization or individual. You are expected to use the SOFTWARE on your system and to thoroughly evaluate its usefulness and functionality before making a purchase. This "try before you buy" approach is the ultimate guarantee that the SOFTWARE will perform to your satisfaction; therefore, you understand and agree that there is no refund policy for any purchase of the SOFTWARE.
2. OWNERSHIP. The SOFTWARE is owned and copyrighted by PAL Solutions. Your license confers no title or ownership in the SOFTWARE and should not be construed as a sale of any right in the SOFTWARE .
3. COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE is protected by United States copyright law and international treaty provisions. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the SOFTWARE is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the SOFTWARE will remain the exclusive property of PAL Solutions and you will not acquire any rights to the SOFTWARE except as expressly set forth in this license. You agree that any copies of the SOFTWARE will contain the same proprietary notices which appear on and in the SOFTWARE.
4. REVERSE ENGINEERING. You agree that you will not attempt to reverse compile, modify, translate, or disassemble the SOFTWARE in whole or in part.
5. NO OTHER WARRANTIES. PAL SOLUTIONS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE IS ERROR FREE. PAL SOLUTIONS DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
6. SEVERABILITY. In the event of invalidity of any provision of this license, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this license.
7. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL PAL SOLUTIONS OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF PAL SOLUTIONS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL PAL SOLUTIONS` LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE LICENSE FEE PAID BY YOU, IF ANY.
8. GOVERNING LAW. This license will be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom as they are applied to agreements between UK residents entered into and to be performed entirely within the United Kingdom. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is specifically disclaimed.
9. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This is the entire agreement between you and PAL Solutions which supersedes any prior agreement or understanding, whether written or oral, relating to