PC Security Explorer distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
PC SECURITY EXPLORER 2
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
1. Softigo grants you a non-exclusive license to install PC Security Explorer 2 software and use the software for your personal purposes.
2. Softigo allows you to use this software on one computer in unregistered (trial) version or on number of computers adequate to license fee of registered version.
3. You may copy the software only for back-up or archival purposes.
4. Softigo allows you to use this software for free for fourteen (30) days from the first installation date. After this period you may purchase license and receive individual serial number (registration key) or unistall and remove all copies of this software.
5. Serial number (registration key) received after software registration may be used only for your personal purposes. You may not make it available for any other persons or public.
6. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or alter this software in any way, including changing help and other program files.
7. You may not rent or lease this software.
8. You have a right to free update this software after purchasing license while software main version number will not be changed.
9. All copyrights to PC Security Explorer 2 are owned by Softigo, Poland.
10. Softigo does not guarantee correctness of data which software receiving from external network computers (servers) and does not be liable for content of this data.
11. PC SECURITY EXPLORER 2 (SOFTWARE) IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. SOFTIGO WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
12. Installing and using PC Security Explorer 2 means the acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license. If you do not agree with the terms of this license, you must remove PC Security Explorer 2 files from your disks and other storage devices and cease to use the product.
Copyright (c) Softigo 2005 www.softigo.com, email@example.com