Full DR.Web's PC TIME LIMIT PRO report

pctimelimit.zip - archive ZIP
>pctimelimit.zip\file_id.diz - OK
>pctimelimit.zip\license.txt - OK
>pctimelimit.zip\readme.txt - OK
>pctimelimit.zip\setup.exe - archive BINARYRES
>>pctimelimit.zip\setup.exe\data002 - archive INNO SETUP
>>>pctimelimit.zip\setup.exe\data002\Script0.bin - OK
>>>pctimelimit.zip\setup.exe\data002\Script1.bin - OK
>>>pctimelimit.zip\setup.exe\data002\Install_Script.iss - OK
>>>pctimelimit.zip\setup.exe\data002\0.object - OK
>>>pctimelimit.zip\setup.exe\data002\1.object - OK
>>>pctimelimit.zip\setup.exe\data002\Embedded_Setup.exe - OK
>>>pctimelimit.zip\setup.exe\data002\{sys}\AFPAnsi.vxd - OK
>>>pctimelimit.zip\setup.exe\data002\{win}\system32\drivers\AFPAnsi.sys - OK
>>>pctimelimit.zip\setup.exe\data002\{app}\utcc.exe - OK
>>>pctimelimit.zip\setup.exe\data002\{app}\help.chm - OK
>>>pctimelimit.zip\setup.exe\data002\{app}\background.jpg - OK
>>>pctimelimit.zip\setup.exe\data002\{app}\utccag.exe - OK
>>>pctimelimit.zip\setup.exe\data002\{app}\utcc.dat - OK
>>>pctimelimit.zip\setup.exe\data002\{app}\srv.dat - OK
>>>pctimelimit.zip\setup.exe\data002\{app}\utcc.ini - OK
>>>pctimelimit.zip\setup.exe\data002\{app}\languages.ini - OK
>>>pctimelimit.zip\setup.exe\data002\{app}\utcclb.dll - OK
>>>pctimelimit.zip\setup.exe\data002\{app}\scchk.dll - OK
>>>pctimelimit.zip\setup.exe\data002\{app}\prtfs.dll - OK
>>>pctimelimit.zip\setup.exe\data002\{app}\utccwin.dll - OK
>>>pctimelimit.zip\setup.exe\data002\{app}\utccsr.exe - OK
>>>pctimelimit.zip\setup.exe\data002\{app}\uninstall.txt - OK
>>>pctimelimit.zip\setup.exe\data002\{app}\readme.txt - OK
>>>pctimelimit.zip\setup.exe\data002\{app}\license.txt - OK
>>>pctimelimit.zip\setup.exe\data002\{app}\LogFile.txt - OK
>>>pctimelimit.zip\setup.exe\data002\{app}\schome.url - OK
>>>pctimelimit.zip\setup.exe\data002\{app}\locale\ru\LC_MESSAGES\default.mo - OK
>>>pctimelimit.zip\setup.exe\data002\{app}\locale\ru\LC_MESSAGES\default.po - OK
>>>pctimelimit.zip\setup.exe\data002\{app}\locale\en\LC_MESSAGES\default.mo - OK
>>>pctimelimit.zip\setup.exe\data002\{app}\locale\en\LC_MESSAGES\default.po - OK
>>>pctimelimit.zip\setup.exe\data002\{app}\locale\he\LC_MESSAGES\default.mo - OK
>>>pctimelimit.zip\setup.exe\data002\{app}\locale\he\LC_MESSAGES\default.po - OK
>>>pctimelimit.zip\setup.exe\data002\{app}\locale\ar\LC_MESSAGES\default.mo - OK
>>>pctimelimit.zip\setup.exe\data002\{app}\locale\ar\LC_MESSAGES\default.po - OK
>>>pctimelimit.zip\setup.exe\data002\{app}\locale\sv\LC_MESSAGES\default.mo - OK
>>>pctimelimit.zip\setup.exe\data002\{app}\locale\sv\LC_MESSAGES\default.po - OK
>>>pctimelimit.zip\setup.exe\data002\{app}\locale\fr\LC_MESSAGES\default.mo - OK
>>>pctimelimit.zip\setup.exe\data002\{app}\locale\fr\LC_MESSAGES\default.po - OK
>>>pctimelimit.zip\setup.exe\data002\{app}\locale\de\LC_MESSAGES\default.mo - OK
>>>pctimelimit.zip\setup.exe\data002\{app}\locale\de\LC_MESSAGES\default.po - OK
>>>pctimelimit.zip\setup.exe\data002\{app}\locale\it\LC_MESSAGES\default.mo - OK
>>>pctimelimit.zip\setup.exe\data002\{app}\locale\it\LC_MESSAGES\default.po - OK
>>>pctimelimit.zip\setup.exe\data002\{app}\locale\id\LC_MESSAGES\default.mo - OK
>>>pctimelimit.zip\setup.exe\data002\{app}\locale\id\LC_MESSAGES\default.po - OK
>>pctimelimit.zip\setup.exe\data002 - OK
>pctimelimit.zip\setup.exe - OK
pctimelimit.zip - OK
Scan report for "pctimelimit.zip":
Scanned: 50/49 Cured: 0
Infected found: 0/0 Deleted: 0
Modifications: 0/0 Renamed: 0
Suspicious: 0/0 Moved: 0
Adware: 0/0 Ignored: 0
Dialers: 0/0
Jokes: 0/0 Scan time: 0:00:03
Riskware: 0/0 Scan speed: 8840 Kb/s
Hacktools: 0/0 Scan ended: 16:19:24


Back to the main report

Put a free download button on your own website

PC TIME LIMIT PRO DOWNLOAD

Support PC TIME LIMIT PRO, just copy+paste this html: