PC TimeWatch distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
PLJ Soft SARL. End User Software License
PLEASE READ THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT "LICENSE" CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SOFTWARE. BY USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE.
1. License. The software and this License whether on disk, in read only memory, or on any other media (the "Software") are licensed, not sold, to you by PLJ Soft SARL ("PLJ Soft"). You own the media on which the Software is recorded but PLJ Soft and/or its licensor(s) retain title to the Software. The Software in this package and any copies which this License authorizes you to make are subject to this License.
2. Permitted Uses and Restrictions.
You may make copies of the Software in machine-readable form for backup purposes only. The backup copy must include all copyright information contained on the original. Except as permitted by applicable law and this License, you may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, modify, rent, lease, loan, distribute, sublicense, create derivative works from the Software or transmit the Software over a network. Your rights under this License are strictly personal and may not be transferred. Your rights under this License will terminate automatically without notice from PLJ Soft if you fail to comply with any term(s) of this License.
- Non licensed software: The Software, if not licensed, can be used freely during a trial period of twenty one (21) days. Once the trial period has expired, you must either uninstall the Software or purchase a license for use of the Software.
- Single user license: This License allows you to install and
use the the Software on one (1) computer only. This License does not allow the
Software to exist on more than one computer at a time.
- Family Pack license: This License allows you to install and
use the the Software on up to five (5) computers in the same household. The Family pack is limited to private use and can not be used by companies and organizations.
3. Limited Warranty.
PLJ Soft warrants the media on which the Software is recorded to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of original retail purchase. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS ON THE MEDIA INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO NINETY (90) DAYS FROM THE DATE OF ORIGINAL RETAIL PURCHASE.
4. Limitation of Liability.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING
NEGLIGENCE, SHALL PLJ Soft OR IT'S LICENCORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS LICENSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. In no event shall PLJ Soft's total liability to you for all damages exceed the amount paid for this License to PLJ Soft.
5. Controlling Law and Severability. This License shall be governed by the laws of France, tribunal de Commerce de Melun. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, the remainder of this License shall continue in full force and effect.
6. Complete Agreement. This License constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the use of the Software and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings regarding such subject matter. No amendment to or modification of this License will be binding unless in writing and signed by PLJ Soft.
© Copyright - PLJ Soft Sarl 2005-2014 - All rights reserved.