PCS PDF Creator distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
End User License Agreement for PCS PDF Creator
NOTICE TO USER: THIS IS A CONTRACT. BY INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE YOU ACCEPT ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
This YourPDFConverter.com End User License Agreement ("EULA") accompanies this PCS PDF Creator software product "PCS PDF Creator" and related printed and other associated
materials ("SOFTWARE"). The term "SOFTWARE" shall also include any upgrades, modified versions or updates of the Software licensed to you by YourPDFConverter.com. Please read this EULA carefully. If you are reading this prior to electronic distribution, you will be asked to accept this agreement and
continue to install or, if you wish to decline this agreement, in which case you will not be able to use the SOFTWARE.
The SOFTWARE is protected by copyright laws of Canada and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE : This EULA grants you the following rights:
a. YourPDFConverter.com grants to you as an individual or as an entity, the nonexclusive license to install and use the SOFTWARE on as many computers as you wish.
b. YourPDFConverter.com reserves all rights not expressly granted.
2. COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE is owned by YourPDFConverter.com and its suppliers, and its structure, organization and code are the valuable trade secrets of YourPDFConverter.com and its suppliers. The SOFTWARE is protected by Canadian Copyright Law and International Treaty provisions. You may use
trademarks only insofar as required to comply with Section 1 of this EULA and to identify printed output produced by the Software, in accordance with accepted trademark practice, including identification of trademark owners name. Such use of any trademark does not give you any rights of
ownership in that trademark. Except as stated above, this EULA does not grant you any intellectual property rights in the Software.
3. RESTRICTIONS. You may not sell, resell, rent or lease the SOFTWARE. You agree not to modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Software. You may not alter or modify in any way the installer for the Software, or create a new installer for the Software. Redistribution rights, if any, are outlined below.
4. ADDITIONAL RESTRICTIONS.
5. SUPPORT: YourPDFConverter.com may, at its sole discretion, provide limited technical support via email for the SOFTWARE for a period of 14 days after installation, provided the Software is registered at installation. You agree that you accept the Software on an "as-is" basis.
6. REDISTRIBUTABLE CODE. You may freely distribute the software, so long as the restrictions noted herein are met.
7. EXPORT RESTRICTIONS. You agree that neither you nor your customers intend to or will, directly or indirectly, export or transmit (a) the SOFTWARE or related documentation and technical data or (b) your software products as defined under of this EULA (or any part thereof), or any process or service that is the direct product of the SOFTWARE to any country to which such export or transmission is restricted by any applicable Canadian regulation or statute, without the prior written consent, if required, of Export Development Canada, or such other governmental entity as may have jurisdiction over such export or transmission.
8. NO WARRANTY. The SOFTWARE is being delivered to you AS IS and YourPDFConverter.com makes no warranty as to its use or performance. YourPDFConverter.com AND ITS SUPPLIERS DO NOT AND CANNOT WARRANT THE PERFORMANCE OR RESULTS YOU MAY OBTAIN BY USING THE SOFTWARE OR DOCUMENTATION. YourPDFConverter.com AND ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT WILL YourPDFConverter.com OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL,
INCIDENTAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS, EVEN IF AN YourPDFConverter.com REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY.
Some provinces or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, consequential or special damages, or the exclusion of implied warranties or limitations on how long an implied warranty may last, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
9. GOVERNING LAW AND GENERAL PROVISIONS. This EULA will be governed by the laws of the province of Ontario, Canada, excluding the application of its conflicts of law rules. This EULA will not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded. If any part of this EULA is found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of the EULA, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms. You agree that the Software will not be shipped, transferred or
exported into any country or used in any manner prohibited by Canadian laws and regulations or any other export laws, restrictions or regulations. This EULA shall automatically terminate upon failure by you to comply with its terms. This Agreement may only be modified in writing signed by an authorized officer of YourPDFConverter.com.
10. Notice to Government End Users. If this product is acquired in the United States of America under the terms of a: GSA contract- Use, reproduction or disclosure is subject to the restrictions set forth in the applicable ADP Schedule contract; U.S. DoD contract- Use, duplication or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in subparagraph (c) (1) (ii) of 252.227-7013; Civilian agency contract- Use, reproduction, or disclosure is subject to 52.227-19 (a) through (d) and restrictions set forth in this EULA.
Unpublished-rights reserved under the copyright laws of Canada. YourPDFConverter.com