PDF In-The-Box for Delphi 4.0
PDF In-The-Box For Delphi 4.0 PDF Writer For Delphi....
Easy to use. No third-party software needed.
Supports Delphi 5, 6, 7, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2009 (Win32 mode). Source code in Delphi
language is available in option. ActiveX and DLL APIs also available.
Your applications based on PDF In-The-Box can be freely deployed. No run-time licence needed!
A comprehensive programming interface (about 360 classes, methods, properties and events) allows you to build up
sophisticated PDF documents.
- Fully object-oriented programming interface.
- Support of Unicode (CJK scriptings supported)
- Support of right-to-left writing.
- Support of PDF/A (the ISO long-term archiving standard).
- Support of Web-based architecture (ActiveX API only, to be used in ASP pages).
- Style sheet management.
- Advanced drawing features with clipping paths.
- Plain, rich and composite texts with full justification.
- Raster and vector images.
- Vector barcodes.
- Tables with automatic layout.
- Binding to DBMS datasets and fields.
- Transparent layers.
- PDF forms.
- Interactive and multimedia features.
- Protection and encryption.
- Digital signature and time-stamping.
What is new in official PDF In-The-Box for Delphi 4.0 software version? - 1. New feature: multiple color spaces. 2. New feature: page numbering system. . What is expected in the future? Newly-made PDF In-The-Box for Delphi 4.1 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 4.2 release build. You may download PDF_In-The-Box_for_Delphi_40_Demo.exe directly, estimated download time by ADSL or EDGE [~1.8 Mbit/s] is 0:00:51. Just write the reviews of the PDF In-The-Box for Delphi. System requirements are 14 MB. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and PDF In-The-Box for Delphi found to be clean. No guide or PDF In-The-Box for Delphi tutorial available. The following languages are supported by PDF In-The-Box for Delphi: English.