PDFBlackbox .NET 10.0
PDFBlackbox .NET 10.0 Managed Components For PDF Secu...
* Sign and verify PDF documents using RSA public keys and X. 509 certificate
* Encrypt and decrypt PDF documents using RSA public keys and X. 509 certificates
* Encrypt and decrypt PDF documents using symmetric keys (passwords, passphrases)
* Perform operations using keys stored on cryptographic hardware (USB cryptotokens and smartcards)
* Compress the documents, being processed, using ZLib compression algorithm
* Handle huge PDF documents without significant memory requirements
PDFBlackbox. NET is a comprehensive collection of managed . NET component that help you encrypt, sign and compress PDF documents from your . NET Framework applications.
PDFBlackbox components are a clean-room implementation of PDF format specification, which don' t use any third-party libraries for core functionality.
This is . NET edition, which can be integrated into Visual Studio 2012, 2010, 2008, 2005, Delphi Prism. It requires . NET Framework 4. 5, 4. 0, 3. 5, 2. 0, Silverlight (5. 0 or 4. 0), Mono 2. 0 or Mono for Android, NET CF (3. 5, 2. 0).
What is new in official PDFBlackbox .NET 10.0 software version? - Major Update. What is expected in the future? Newly-made PDFBlackbox .NET 10.1 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 10.2 release build. You may download secbboxnet.zip directly, estimated download time by ADSL2+ [~24.5 Mbit/s] is 0:00:19. Just write the reviews of the PDFBlackbox .NET. Buy PDFBlackbox .NET safely through the one software industry's premier registration commerce providers. System requirements are .NET Framework (4.5, 4.0, 3.5, 2.0), Silverlight (5 or 4), Mono, .NET CF, Windows Phone 7.5. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and PDFBlackbox .NET found to be clean. No guide or PDFBlackbox .NET tutorial available. The following languages are supported by PDFBlackbox .NET: English.