PDFSplitMergeLibrary distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
PDFSplitMergeLib ActiveX library
All Rights Reserved
1. You should carefully read the following terms and conditions
before using this software. Your use of this software indicates
your acceptance of this license agreement and warranty. If you
do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove
"PDFSplitMergeLib" files from your storage devices and cease to use
2.You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the
licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as
provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorised use shall
result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and
may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
3. "PDFSplitMergeLib" is developed by Bytescout basing on Split Merge Library developed by Paolo Gios, Copyright (C) 2005 Paolo Gios - www.paologios.com
4. The terms of this license, as well as the "PDFSplitMergeLib" interface design
are subjects of changes in future versions of "PDFSplitMergeLib".
5. "PDFSplitMergeLib" may come packaged with additional ByteScout products or
third-party products. Please review the licensing terms of these individual products.
6. Installing and using "PDFSplitMergeLib" signifies acceptance of these terms and
conditions of the license.
7. If you do not agree with the terms of this license or if the terms of this
license contradict with your local laws, you must remove "PDFSplitMergeLib" files from
your storage devices and cease to use the product.
8. THIS SOFTWARE IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY
OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IT AT
YOUR OWN RISK. BYTESCOUT WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES,
LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR
MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
Thank you for using PDFSplitMergeLib!
You may include this freeware version on any CD compilation.
You may not sell the freeware copy.
You must disclose that this is freeware and that the product is free