PHTML Encoder 6.3
PHTML Encoder 6.3 Protect PHP Scripts From Prying Eye...
PHTML Encoder 6.3 has the following features:
1. PHTML Encoder uses cryptography for protection of PHP script.
2. It is possible to lock encoded scripts to a predefined machine (Web server) via machine ID so your scripts will work only on this machine.
3. You can purchase the source code of PHTML Encoder. This allows you to customize PHTML Encoder to meet your needs: you can change password, prefix, add your own cryptography method, and so on.
4. Because PHTML Encoder is a cross-platform product, this software will work on ALL computer and web-server platforms which support PHP. The encoded scripts from one computer platform will work on any other platform.
5. There are three ways of implementing encoded scripts : substitution of PHP engine' s library file, installation as PHP extension and self-decodable scripts. In the latter case, you don' t need any changes to the PHP installation.
6. Available for Windows, Linux x86, Linux x86_64, FreeBSD x86, FreeBSD x86_64, Solaris x86, Mac OS X.
What is new in official PHTML Encoder 6.3 software version? - It is possible to lock encoded scripts to predefined machine (Web server). Performance improved for self-decodable scripts. All versions of PHP between 4.2.0-4.4.9 and 5.0.0-5.4.0 are supported. Available for Windows, Linux x86, Linux x86_64, FreeBSD x86, FreeBSD x86_64, Solaris x86, Mac OS X. What is expected in the future? Newly-made PHTML Encoder 6.4 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 6.5 release build. You may download phtmlenc63.zip directly, estimated download time by ADSL or EDGE [~1.8 Mbit/s] is 0:00:29. Just write the reviews of the PHTML Encoder. System requirements are PHP 4.2.0 or later. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and PHTML Encoder found to be clean. No guide or PHTML Encoder tutorial available. The following languages are supported by PHTML Encoder: English.