PPCtemplate distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
ppctemplate.net PPCtemplate* License Agreement
The use and redistribution of "[ppctemplate.net] [PPCtemplate]" ("Software, scripts") is subject to the following conditions:
1. All copyrights to the Software are exclusively owned by the Author - Gino Côté. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Gino Côté.
2. Once you have purchasing the PPCtemplate, the user is granted to use the Software for many url (i.e. Many websites). The Software including its files may not be sell, rented or leased, or given away to the third person.
3. You may duplicate, emulate, clone, decompile, disassemble, but may not use, rent, lease, sell, modify, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this License Agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
4. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, TRADE OR PRACTICE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above disclaimer may not apply to you.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
5. Installing and using the Software signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of this License Agreement.
6. If you do not agree with the terms of this License Agreement you must remove the Software files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
7. All questions concerning this License Agreement shall be directed to:
The Software including its files may not be rented or leased, or given away to the third person.