PTReportGen 126.96.36.199 Report Generator For Microsoft Po...
To create a report, PTReportGen [ptreportgen188.8.131.52.exe] need to read a report template file and a PTR file. The report template file is a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation that defines the layouts and formats of a report. The PTR file contains SQL statements and some information, and tells PTReportGen - 1.39MB how to get data from database and how to put data into a report. First PTReportGen 184.108.40.206 creates a blank report using the report template file, executes SQL statements in the PTR file, and puts the data from database into the report.
* Use Microsoft PowerPoint as your reporting tool.
* Easy to use. Just Microsoft PowerPoint and SQL.
* Powerful and flexible. Microsoft PowerPoint are powerful and flexible.
* Saves money. Do not need to buy extra costly reporting tools.
* Saves time. Reduce development time and training time.
* Improves productivity. Reports are in familiar format.
* For various users: IT users, business users and developers.
* Using Microsoft PowerPoint as your reporting tool
* Making report template directly using Microsoft PowerPoint
* Manipulating Word reports with OpenXML SDK
* Accessing to data using SQL
* Creating reports without programming experience
* Connection to databases using ADO. Net
* Supporting multi-databases in one report
* Generating reports with parameters
* Supporting Windows mode and command line mode
* Creating complex reports
* Creating reports with charts
* Creating reports with picture
* Many reports in one Microsoft PowerPoint presentation
* Generating reports automatically
* One time configuration
What is new in official PTReportGen 220.127.116.11 software version? - * Upgrade to OpenXML SDK 2.5 and Microsoft .NET Framework 4. * Fixed some of the bugs from OpenXML SDK 2.0. What is expected in the future? Newly-made PTReportGen 5.2 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 5.3 release build. You may download ptrpt86.exe directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:01:19. Just write the reviews of the PTReportGen. System requirements are * The Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.* Open XML SDK 2.5 for Microsoft Office.. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and PTReportGen found to be clean. No guide or PTReportGen tutorial available. The following languages are supported by PTReportGen: English.