PaRaMeter distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
PaRaMeter 1.0 is distributed as freeware. This means:
1. All copyrights to PaRaMeter 1.0 are exclusively owned by CleverStat.
2. Anyone may use this software during an unlimited period of time without any charge.
3. PaRaMeter 1.0 may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified in any way.
a. No person or company may distribute separate parts of the package without written permission of the copyright owner.
b. PaRaMeter 1.0 may not be distributed inside of any other software package without written permission of the copyright owner.
c. Hacks/crack, keys or key generators may not be included on the same distribution.
4. PaRaMeter 1.0 IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER THE AUTHOR NOR THE AGENTS OF THE AUTHOR WILL BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
5. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
6. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by CleverStat.
7. In no case may this product be bundled with hardware or other software without written permission from CleverStat (email@example.com).
8. Installing and using PaRaMeter 1.0 signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
9. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove PaRaMeter 1.0 files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
This product can be freely distributed through the Internet. To publish it on a CD, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org