Paloma distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Paloma - End User License Agreement (EULA)
* This Limited Use Software License Agreement (the "Agreement") is a legal agreement between you ("Licensee"), the end-user, and LittleLite Software ("LittleLite") for the use of the "Paloma" BETA software product ("Software"). By using this software or storing this program on a computer hard drive (or other media), you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement delete the software from all storage media.
* If you comply with this agreement, you have the right to install and use one copy of the software on your computer until December 31, 2006, or until the date we release a commercial version of the software, whichever date is first.
* The Software will stop running on December 31, 2006. You will not receive any other notice. You will not receive any further updates when the software stops running.
* The Software is a pre-release version. It will not work the way a final version of the software will. We may change it for the final, commercial version. We also may not release a commercial version of the software.
* The Software is licensed, not sold. The Software is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and treaties. This agreement only gives you some rights to use the software. LittleLite reserves all other rights. Unless applicable law gives you more rights despite this limitation, you may use the software only as expressly permitted in this agreement. In doing so, you must comply with technical limitations in the software that only allow you to use it in certain ways. You may not: work around the technical limitations in the software; reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the software; make more copies of the software than specified in this agreement or allowed by applicable law, despite this limitation; or use the software to provide commercial software hosting services.
* This software may be distributed freely on online services, bulletin boards, or other electronic media as long as the files are distributed in their entirety. This software may not be distributed on CD-ROM, disk, or other physical media for a fee without the permission of LittleLite Software.
* You accept responsibility for any network usage costs or any other costs incurred by using this software.
NO WARRANTIES. - LittleLite EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY for the SOFTWARE. The SOFTWARE and any related documentation is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or noninfringement.
The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the SOFTWARE remains with you.
THIS SOFTWARE IS NOT FAULT TOLERANT AND SHOULD NOT BE USED IN ANY ENVIRONMENT WHICH REQUIRES THIS.
NO LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES. In no event shall LittleLite or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this SOFTWARE.
* Paloma is Copyright LittleLite Software. You must treat the Software like any other copyrighted material.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org