Parity Plus - Stock Charting and Technical Analysis distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Parity Plus Technical Analysis System
This software is protected by both United States copyright law
and international treaty provisions. You must treat this
software just like a book, except that you may copy it onto a
computer to be used and you may make archival copies of the
software for the sole purpose of backing up our software and
protecting your investment from loss.
By saying "just like a book" we mean that this software may be
used by any number of people, and may be freely moved from one
computer location to another, so long as there is no possibility
of it being used at one location or on one computer while it is
being used at another.
Parity Plus is not shareware, freeware or public domain software.
You may not distribute this software on disk or post this software
on any electronic network or bulletin board system.
The Parity Plus software is provided "AS IS". ParTech Software
Systems, and Paul Rickert make no warranties of any kind,
expressed or implied. No representation or warranties are made
as to the completeness, accuracy, precision, functionality,
safety, merchantability, or fitness of the Parity Plus software or
any component thereof.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event will ParTech Software Systems, or Paul Rickert be
liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special
or exemplary damages (including, without limitation, damages for
loss of business profits, data, business interruption, or other
pecuniary loss) arising out of or in connection with your use
or inability to use the software or documentation, the breach
of any express or implied warranty, or otherwise in connection
with the software or documentation which makes up the Parity
Plus Technical Analysis System.
Any questions concerning this agreement should be directed to:
USEC International, Inc. ELECTRONIC MAIL ADDRESSES:
P.O. Box 13825 Internet: email@example.com
Tampa, FL, 33681 Web: www.usecinternational.com
Tel: (813) 902-9500
Licence and Disclaimer
Please note that by using Parity Plus you are accepting the conditions of the Software Licence and Disclaimer of Warranty given below.
IMPORTANT - READ CAREFULLY
Parity Plus Software License Agreement
Parity Plus is shareware program. This means:
1. All copyrights are exclusively owned by Parity Plus.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period. Following this test period, if you wish to continue to use Parity Plus, you must register.
3. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use Parity Plus on one computer (i.e. a single CPU), for any legal purpose, at a time. The registered DataBull software may not be rented or leased.
4. To register you must fill out the registration form. For more information please visit our Web site at http://www.downloadstockquotes.com.
5. Parity Plus is distributed "AS IS". No warranty of any kind is expressed or implied. You use it at your own risk. You assume responsibility for selecting the software to achieve your intended results, and for the installation of, use of, and results obtained from the software. The author will not be liable for data loss, damages, loss of profits or any other kind of loss while using or misusing this software and/or any kind of data derived.
6. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
7. Parity Plus reserves the right to change the price for the program or any service without prior notice. Parity Plus does not refund the purchases of shareware programs which have trial period.
8. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove Parity Plus files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.