Password Agent Lite distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Simple License Agreement for
PASSWORD AGENT 2 / PASSWORD AGENT LITE 2
This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Moon Software for the software product identified above ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT"). By installing or using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA.
1. VERSIONS OF THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
There are two versions of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT ("LITE VERSION" and "FULL VERSION").
* The LITE VERSION is provided without charge but has limited functionality.
* The FULL VERSION has no functional limitations, but requires payment of license fee. After paying the license fee you will receive personal key code ("KEY CODE") that will change mode of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT from LITE VERSION to FULL VERSION.
2. YOU MAY.
Moon Software grants you the following rights:
* Install and use the LITE VERSION in unlimited number of computers.
* Distribute the LITE VERSION in unmodified form.
* If you have recived the KEY CODE from Moon Software or its resellers, one copy of the FULL VERSION may either be used by a single person who uses the software personally on one or more computers, or installed on a single workstation used non-simultaneously by multiple people, but not both.
3. YOU MAY NOT.
You may not do any of the following:
* Share, publish or distribute your KEY CODE in any way.
* Use a KEY CODE that is not obtained from Moon Software or its resellers.
* Modify, reverse engineer or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT in any way.
Without prejudice to any other rights, Moon Software may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you'll need to remove any versions of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT from your computer(s) and destroy your KEY CODE.
All title, including but not limited to copyrights, in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and any copies thereof are owned by Moon Software or its suppliers.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY.
THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES AS TO PERFORMANCE OF MERCHANTABILITY OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. THE USER MUST ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK OF USING THIS PROGRAM.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Moon Software or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, even if Moon Software has been advised of the possibility of such damages.