Password Spectator distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
* Password Spectator is freeware.
* You may not alter this software in any way, including changing text files.
* Password Spectator IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. REFOG SOFTWARE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
* You are hereby licensed to make any number of backup copies of this free software and documentation. You can give the copy of the software to anyone or distribute the freeware version of the software providing that no additional fee is charged and the package files are not modified in any way.
* All copyrights to Password Spectator are exclusively owned by ReFog Software.
* Installing and using Password Spectator means the acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove Password Spectator files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.