PatchBreeze 1.4 Create Updates Of Your Software In A...
PatchBreeze 1.4 can be used for:
* creating updates/patches for software, documents, databases
* data backup in the form of cumulative updates, making the backup copies tens or even hundreds times smaller size than before!
* permanent and archival storage of multiple similar versions of your software, databases or documents.
* ability to rollback to the previous installed version of software if updating went wrong for some reason
* the size of generated patches is one of the smallest in the industry
* extremely high speed of patch generating
* integrated compression technology
* ability to update the whole project including all files and folders
* extensive error checking during the patch creation as well as the patch application operations; so integrity of each file and the whole updated system is guaranteed
* optional opportunity to present to your end-user software license information and release notes during the patch application
* a user defined program can be run after successful patch application
* simulation of the patch application operation, ensuring that no file would ever be incorrectly patched
. . .
What is new in official PatchBreeze 1.4 software version? - Multi-language support for the patch applicator. Fully automatic smart version checking. No need to manually set key files anymore! Correct recognition that a particular update was already installed and meaningful reporting of such case. Migrated from CRC32 to more reliable hashing scheme. What is expected in the future? Newly-made PatchBreeze 1.5 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 1.6 release build. You may download pbsetup.exe directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:01:29. Just write the reviews of the PatchBreeze. System requirements are Windows 95 and any higher. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and PatchBreeze found to be clean. No guide or PatchBreeze tutorial available. The following languages are supported by PatchBreeze: English.